d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > : Anime Forum Members General Chat > Keep It Clean
Prev1491849194920492149224941Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,321.80
Aug 10 2024 01:21am
Yeah... i am running out of anime again, well, I have pretty much watched too much.

Did not realize, but went to watch the Irregular at Magic High School season 3, just to find out I am already caught up with it ... it is okay, more action that Slime Chat Season, however, slower than previous seasons.

Don't get me wrong, I am even up to date with Hero Academia S7, but it just isn't in my interest to comment on really... hey don't get me wrong, a lot more action, same old drama etc, however it is personal interpretation ... even with the action and growth... I find it more boring than Slime Chat Season... no humor in Academia, just drama / action, I can watch a TV Soap 20+ year series with the same feel... remember, I like Hero Academia, but they need to close it down when they don't add in humor.

Come at me fans of Hero Academia... that is your perspective and basically giving it a feedback based on people like minded to myself ... not dissing the readers interpretation.... how about this as an analogy to interpretation when you read it:

What goes through your mind and how your body reacts when you read or drink the contents of what is Written:

#1... Drink a Glass of Malt Vinegar (dark, not white) ... how does your body react, can you taste it just from your thoughts, can you smell it in your nostrils.

#2... Drink a Glass of Malt Vinegar with a Tablespoon of Sugar ... how does your body react now?, can you taste it or smell it???

#3... A 1/2 Glass of Malt Vinegar, A tablespoon of Sugar and and in the other 1/2 glass with Cream Milk, stir and Drink.... now, how does your body react? can you smell it, is it sweet? are you unsure because you have never done this? or even tried to Sip on this?

Okay... the #3 option is similar to tasting like Mayonnaise. And yes... I have actually tested this out.

Vinegar + Sugar, sip... not too bad, but don't sip on pure malt vinegar. I added full cream milk when I was younger, and it tasted okay... however, the very first time I had Mayonnaise, it reminded me of Vinegar, Sugar and Cream Milk... weird aye.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2024 08:54am
Hm. You only watch dubs right Para?

I have watched all 3 you posted.

MHA, I didn't pick up until S3, overhyped imo, never was a huge fan of super hero type cartoons anyway. But I do think it was better than Slime. Haven't watched the past 6 episodes as its as you described. And there is no change from the synopsis of each episode. You think it would let up, but it gradually gets worse.

Ossen Newbie Adventurer I thought was good. But I will have to search more of those that have dubs as I only watch sub.
Gold: 9,321.80
Aug 10 2024 03:47pm
Quote (Stauf @ 11 Aug 2024 02:54)
Hm. You only watch dubs right Para?

I have watched all 3 you posted.

MHA, I didn't pick up until S3, overhyped imo, never was a huge fan of super hero type cartoons anyway. But I do think it was better than Slime. Haven't watched the past 6 episodes as its as you described. And there is no change from the synopsis of each episode. You think it would let up, but it gradually gets worse.

Ossen Newbie Adventurer I thought was good. But I will have to search more of those that have dubs as I only watch sub.

I normally only watch Dubbed, however, I have been watching subbed lately, mostly because the programs seems decent enough to carry on watching it.

MHA is good, I guess I was having an "oh this again" day, or like the old saying when a person asks you, "what have you been up too?" and you reply with "S.O.S ... same ol shit, you know how it is." :P

Ossen Newbie Adventurer? Haven't watched that, and I don't mind watching a good anime even if it is subbed, just as long as the sub titles are correct (english) ... I have come across subbed (more Chinese) where the English didn't make sense at all, and you had to figure out what they are talking about (saying). the classic mistake is where they say "She/Her" when it is supposed to be "He/Him"

Not sure if you saw my previous post, so I pasted it here... I think it is Oshi No Ko.

Quote (izParagonzi @ 10 Aug 2024 17:32)
Been catching up on some anime.

To start off, watched the first episode of Re: Zero S3 ... if you have watched the first 2 season, it may seem slow as it catches up and refreshes your memory of the characters in this one episode, and finally get to his ability... dies and respawns to change the outcome. Still enjoyable to watch since it has been a long time waiting for a new season. Note: this was posted from an Anime/Gaming Event, and is most likely not aired yet... not sure.

Failure Frame... hey I hate subbed, but watching this subbed and I like it, it keeps me going, again... Isekai which I like

Oshi No ??? ... Season 2 ... I rewatched season one because I didn't get into it because I don't like the Pop Idol thing, however, I am liking Season 2 more, also, this is an Isekai as well... more modernized and not taken into a Fantasy world, but real time Present day... this is different to 95% of Isekai.

Caught up with I Parry Everything... this is not an Isekai, like the story, and finding it good to watch even subbed.

Watched a Golf anime... Rising Impact 26 Episodes, it is more for children or wanting to watch something relaxing and different, basically a child in the sticks (small island) that likes to hit the ball the furthest gets introduced to golf... it is more young humor.

Did catch up with "Slime", still a chat show, not disappointed, was a bit more humorous even though no real action... I guess it was a Tease episode for one of the Oni's ... Slimes General and two woman... a tiny bit of humor, I do like how the father of one of them comes to light for added humor... 5/10 for the humorous side.... 0.5 / 10 for action... :lol:

EDIT: I scratched out previous mention about Slime... I went back to check again and realized it was more about the "lightspeed hero" who is another worlder and his background story ... it is so n so, more chat... it is just a catch up episode... sorry about that. At least it keeps everything up to date and present.

Aug 10 2024 04:19pm
Re 3 is up? How did I miss this?

Failure Frame I am also enjoying

Oshi, Parry, and Rising I have not seen yet.

Slime, this is just going to be a new curse word
Aug 11 2024 08:09am
Re: Zero isn't out until the 30th here 😢
Gold: 2.70
Aug 12 2024 06:54pm
Quote (Stauf @ Aug 11 2024 09:09am)
Re: Zero isn't out until the 30th here 😢

the first ep was leaked..but not the rest :(
Aug 12 2024 07:09pm
No spoilers plz, but how was it for the season premiere aftet years of waiting? Good?

This post was edited by Stauf on Aug 12 2024 07:09pm
Gold: 63,763.00
Aug 12 2024 07:19pm
Quote (Stauf @ 13 Aug 2024 03:09)
No Spoilers plz

Hahahaha. :P
Aug 15 2024 01:17am
Alright, I'm starting to feel queasy.. now

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Aug 15 2024 01:22am
Aug 15 2024 02:27am
@ivan.katusic But Someone left a non-electronic footprints on that dusty floor.

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Aug 15 2024 02:36am
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1491849194920492149224941Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll