d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1488489490491492753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,190.20
Feb 6 2013 05:00pm
Quote (Eep @ Feb 6 2013 01:47pm)
it isn't about what luffy thinks, it is about what Oda writes in this case. And if there is a 'main' villain, luffy will always fight the main villain.

So there are 2 options if they go to dressrosa:

either don flamingo will come back there and fight them together with his rag tag team, in which case luffy will fight the strongest person (AS HE ALWAYS DOES) and that is don flamingo

scenario 2 is that kaidou is at dressrosa, but this is unlikely as trafalgar said he is currently in hiding.

it isn't about whether or not he is a problem to luffy NOW...the dressrosa arc hasn't even started yet. Flamingo might do something to piss luffy off.

Obviously its what Oda writes.. Its my perspective and my concept. You obviously didnt understand that.

Theres more than 2 options when Oda is writing. For example: He could've made Monet into an ally but noooooooo He used his genius to crush my dreams ;_;
Gold: 20.00
Feb 6 2013 05:09pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Feb 6 2013 06:00pm)
Obviously its what Oda writes.. Its my perspective and my concept. You obviously didnt understand that.

Theres more than 2 options when Oda is writing. For example: He could've made Monet into an ally but noooooooo He used his genius to crush my dreams ;_;

monet an ally? did you see her facial expressions and did you ever see a background story?

you gots to pay more attn young padawan
Gold: 52,098.00
Feb 6 2013 05:53pm
btw guys don flamingo doesnt have the kings haki. if you notice the G5 are stupid, when CC made luffy and the others pass out buy taking away the air the G5 yelled "he has the kings haki!" because they couldnt not see it. same with with don flamingo. his invisable strings cut those guys down and the other could not see it so they assumed it was the kings haki as well.
Feb 6 2013 06:39pm
Quote (BakedHam @ Feb 6 2013 06:53pm)
btw guys don flamingo doesnt have the kings haki.  if you notice the G5 are stupid, when CC made luffy and the others pass out buy taking away the air the G5 yelled "he has the kings haki!" because they couldnt not see it. same with with don flamingo. his invisable strings cut those guys down and the other could not see it so they assumed it was the kings haki as well.

I always thought flamingos ability was pure mind control, but interesting to see the strings thing.
Gold: 3,480.85
Feb 6 2013 07:30pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ 6 Feb 2013 16:31)
You mean because he has Haoshaku Haki? What does that have to do with if you know Smoker's haki isn't strong enough? They didn't even use haki against each other at all.

Doesn't not = double negative. Although I guess I can agree his haki may be higher.

My concept was clear I just didn't explain. After 2 year Luffy has the goal and mindset that he can beat the 4 Yonkou. Yet Doflamingo hasn't even ranked higher. To Luffy, he's just another bad guy, thats it. This is also my perspective. Which is Luffy is too good for Doflamingo. If Law fights him, that just goes under my someone else will fight him impression.

You do know that doflamingo is strong right? not some pancy fucking around, Law didn't make his move on him for a reason and that reason is that he knows he probably couldn't beat him 1v1 lol..

This post was edited by Magistick on Feb 6 2013 07:30pm
Feb 6 2013 09:44pm
Quote (Eep @ Feb 6 2013 03:09pm)
monet an ally? did you see her facial expressions and did you ever see a background story?

you gots to pay more attn young padawan

I said could have. If Monet had a bigger goal it would have been different. Robin killed people yet turned out to be a good person. She had her reasons for doing what she did. I wanted Oda to give me something similar where Monet just acts more crazy because of her own past. But it didn't turn out like that unfortunately.

Quote (BakedHam @ Feb 6 2013 03:53pm)
btw guys don flamingo doesnt have the kings haki.  if you notice the G5 are stupid, when CC made luffy and the others pass out buy taking away the air the G5 yelled "he has the kings haki!" because they couldnt not see it. same with with don flamingo. his invisible strings cut those guys down and the other could not see it so they assumed it was the kings haki as well.

I don't think we can infer from this.. but whatever. I don't recall Oda ever doing a roundabout way to show Haoshoku Haki. I doubt this even more because if anything, Smoker would know if he has it or not. And since he hasn't said anything yet, I'm going to believe that he does have it.

Quote (Magistick @ Feb 6 2013 05:30pm)
You do know that doflamingo is strong right? not some pancy fucking around, Law didn't make his move on him for a reason and that reason is that he knows he probably couldn't beat him 1v1 lol..

.. Its a given that he is strong. Law planned on taking out Kaidou. Making a move on Doflamingo can cause shit to happen with Kaidou -- Law was also alone. We don't even know where Law's crew is atm. I still think what I think.
Feb 6 2013 09:57pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Feb 6 2013 10:44pm)
I said could have. If Monet had a bigger goal it would have been different. Robin killed people yet turned out to be a good person. She had her reasons for doing what she did. I wanted Oda to give me something similar where Monet just acts more crazy because of her own past. But it didn't turn out like that unfortunately.

I don't think we can infer from this.. but whatever. I don't recall Oda ever doing a roundabout way to show Haoshoku Haki. I doubt this even more because if anything, Smoker would know if he has it or not. And since he hasn't said anything yet, I'm going to believe that he does have it.

.. Its a given that he is strong. Law planned on taking out Kaidou. Making a move on Doflamingo can cause shit to happen with Kaidou -- Law was also alone. We don't even know where Law's crew is atm. I still think what I think.

well you can say anything 'could have'

robin killed people but she had a backstory from the get go - the second the crew heard of her oda mentioned she was like a 70mil bounty at a young age.

same goes with any char that becomes a friend of the crew honestly.
Feb 6 2013 10:01pm
Quote (Eep @ Feb 6 2013 07:57pm)
well you can say anything 'could have'

robin killed people but she had a backstory from the get go - the second the crew heard of her oda mentioned she was like a 70mil bounty at a young age.

same goes with any char that becomes a friend of the crew honestly.

Exactly. During the middle I wanted a back story possibly explaining her actions. And I simply didn't get what I wanted ;_____;
Feb 6 2013 10:39pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Feb 6 2013 11:01pm)
Exactly. During the middle I wanted a back story possibly explaining her actions. And I simply didn't get what I wanted ;_____;

:/

aokiji as 10th member is something I want to see.

Whoever the 10th is they have to be pretty stronk I think. The new world ain't gonna have much room left for any more weak crew members.

This post was edited by Eep on Feb 6 2013 10:40pm
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Feb 7 2013 12:44am
Quote (Eep @ Feb 6 2013 04:39pm)
I always thought flamingos ability was pure mind control, but interesting to see the strings thing.

Didnt they show it during the Marineford arc? I think when he chops off crocs head and also Orz's leg

e/ and wow..amazing chapter. gosh i cant wait lol

This post was edited by spark89 on Feb 7 2013 12:45am
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1488489490491492753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll