d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1484485486487488753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Jan 30 2013 05:56pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jan 30 2013 11:40am)
Unfortunately, we don't know if it's because of Monet or if its because Plans were ruined (Clown is alive but not in his hands).

Probably is only the latter. Unless his past has something huge to do with his decisions. (His resolve could be greater than that of the filler arc in the anime where that underling of Z sacrificed him subordinates after he realized their resolve as well)

But with how he did things with Bellamy, I do not see that as the case whatsoever.

As simple as it may be to say this, if it was true, I don't think he would have done what he did at Marineford. If he was that capable, then things would definitely have been different. Oda strongly puts pieces together very well and I can't see this happening because that'd be really crazy (Spider webs can be anywhere at any time. Why would he scheme something when he can place them everywhere?

Lastly. With how Fruits work. If he got anything dealing with spider, it'd be Zoan type. Spider-like capabilities wouldn't even fit under Paramecia and definitely not Logia. In which case, he shows no signs of anything like a spider, nor has Zoan types showed us that they can "Actually" do something dealing with their animal type. (Except Mole lady in Alabasta arc.. she can dig.)

Isnt it cuz law is fucking around with him? He obviously doesnt want to quit being a warlord since it gives him so many benefits.

But now he has no choice, so to say. Then again, like u said, he never seemed to be someone who cared for his subordinates when they lose, hence Bellami.

Cant wait to see what happens
Gold: 1,190.20
Jan 31 2013 01:53pm
Quote (spark89 @ Jan 30 2013 03:56pm)
Isnt it cuz law is fucking around with him?  He obviously doesnt want to quit being a warlord since it gives him so many benefits.

But now he has no choice, so to say.  Then again, like u said, he never seemed to be someone who cared for his subordinates when they lose, hence Bellami.

Cant wait to see what happens

Except that he's a Yonkou (Emperor) now, the highest power for pirates.

Like I said, whatever he is planning (the more power or whatever it may be), he could have easily controlled all of the Shichibukai as well as the world government when he was around, IF he had that kind of power.

Anything can happen, but I honestly doubt his powers is that of a spiders is all I'm saying :3
Jan 31 2013 03:46pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jan 31 2013 11:53am)

Like I said, whatever he is planning (the more power or whatever it may be), he could have easily controlled all of the Shichibukai as well as the world government when he was around, IF he had that kind of power.

Anything can happen, but I honestly doubt his powers is that of a spiders is all I'm saying :3

Okay I lied. I don't know where I got the idea that he was a yonkou . . But this explains a lot. He's still trying to rise up in power. But he definitely does not have enough power to control higher power. That is true for sure now. He was able to control Jozu but it seems its dependant on his power to them (Maybe)
Gold: 52,098.00
Jan 31 2013 07:56pm
just stop talking guy and let oda tell you about it. you are thinking way too much
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Jan 31 2013 08:50pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jan 31 2013 11:53am)

No..he is not a Younkou lol

and i never said he uses spider abilities lol... all we know is he can control people as if they are puppets. we dont know how he can do it.

e/ oh nevermind i just read ur other post lol. ya i was like wtf..what is he talking about? Doflamingo being a Younkou? wtf lolol

Ofc hes trying to get more power. He isnt at the top himself so hes always trying to get stronger or at least have advantages over other people. What he was planning we have no clue of since anything can happen in One Piece.

Just have to wait and see.

This post was edited by spark89 on Jan 31 2013 08:52pm
Gold: 22.21
Jan 31 2013 10:12pm
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jan 31 2013 04:46pm)
Okay I lied. I don't know where I got the idea that he was a yonkou . . But this explains a lot. He's still trying to rise up in power. But he definitely does not have enough power to control higher power. That is true for sure now. He was able to control Jozu but it seems its dependant on his power to them (Maybe)

A lot of people get Yonkou and Warlords mixed up.
But just to clarify,

Yonko = literally means 4 Emperors http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Yonko so there's 4 of them
Warlords/Shichibukai = literally means 7 Military Seas http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Shichibukai so there's 7 of them

Flamingo and Law are currently in the status of Shichibukai
Gold: 22.21
Jan 31 2013 10:26pm
Quote (spark89 @ Jan 31 2013 09:50pm)
No..he is not a Younkou lol

and i never said he uses spider abilities lol... all we know is he can control people as if they are puppets.  we dont know how he can do it.

e/  oh nevermind i just read ur other post lol.  ya i was like wtf..what is he talking about? Doflamingo being a Younkou? wtf lolol

Ofc hes trying to get more power.  He isnt at the top himself so hes always trying to get stronger or at least have advantages over other people.  What he was planning we have no clue of since anything can happen in One Piece.

Just have to wait and see.

I think we can all have a healthy assumption that every pirate wants to be Pirate King or something of very high status. Obv..
Since he has already achieved a high status I'm assuming he's planning to be Pirate King by crushing the World Gov from the inside. Proof; Vergo
Then the pirate world w/ his connections.
Jan 31 2013 11:23pm
Quote (lyzerggg @ Jan 31 2013 08:12pm)
A lot of people get Yonkou and Warlords mixed up.
But just to clarify,

Yonko = literally means 4 Emperors http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Yonko so there's 4 of them
Warlords/Shichibukai = literally means 7 Military Seas http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Shichibukai so there's 7 of them

Flamingo and Law are currently in the status of Shichibukai

I never heard of people getting the two mixed up. I simply thought he was a Yonkou. And if you read my post, I even said "Emperor" ..
Gold: 5,197.97
Feb 1 2013 05:39pm
Quote (undead_lord @ 30 Jan 2013 11:34)
imo, joker has spider like abilities - ate spider fruit so he has string to manipulate people and to travel, thats why he said, the string was somehow cut

he dresses like a flamingo and looks a bit like one i dnt think he gna have spider abilities.
he's probably just a puppet master with insane haki skill.

This post was edited by Simon11 on Feb 1 2013 05:39pm
Gold: 113,270.08
Feb 4 2013 11:27am
Quote (Simon11 @ 2 Feb 2013 00:39)
he dresses like a flamingo and looks a bit like one i dnt think he gna have spider abilities.
he's probably just a puppet master with insane haki skill.

spiderman has haki too, observation type

he has haki + has strings like web => i call him spiderman

This post was edited by undead_lord on Feb 4 2013 11:28am
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1484485486487488753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll