d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1437438439440441753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,463.00
May 23 2012 02:35pm
Quote (lyzerggg @ May 23 2012 02:39pm)
Luffy seemed awfully happy when Law said the name of the yonkou.
So i'm guessing it's Shanks.
I think Luffy would like to see Shanks for once and compare his strength with his male role model and show him how far he's come.

i feel that luffy would want to beat shanks all on his own, not have help doing it
Gold: 19,036.15
May 23 2012 02:40pm
Quote (shsheik @ 23 May 2012 21:35)
i feel that luffy would want to beat shanks all on his own, not have help doing it

its not shanks.. shanks doesnt not have a fleet under his control , he just runs the wathers with his own ship , so if luffy wanted to go and test his strenght vs shanks would proly go alone.Its sure big mama or kaido!

ps>for luffy its its suposed to be fun , the alliance and shits.. but i love the way the show go... if they go vs big mama we gona have 1 fish on luffy crew :P
Gold: 4,230.00
May 23 2012 03:02pm
Imo it is Big Mam. He asked which Emperor it was because there is only 1 that he wants to beat up. if it wasn't Big Mam he wouldn't accept
Gold: 113,270.08
May 23 2012 04:14pm
wanna know did luffy manage to know about zoro and sanji having haki...
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2012 04:53pm
i feel shanks is friends with Law also,

Shanks said to luffy as a kid we was heading to north blue next and thats where law is from, i also think law is friends with vega punk or he stole the submarine from vega punk

But back to shanks, i think shanks who has sailed to raftel with roger knows whats there and has no desire to get it because he know his strength alone isnt enough, so he is trying to inspire the next generation and start a movement to eventually over throw the world government, i think at raftel will be the last major clue of the void century also i dont think the navy knows this nor do i think they know roger could some what read " get his feeling vibe" from the polygraphs so there clueless to the information stored on raftel but this information will throw the world into chaos and the government will use all its might and power in there " justice" to put down the turmoil the information causes so there is where shanks is coming in to help usher in a new era of strong capable fighters to eventually allie with the resistance and over throw the government completely

Some of the evidence i think shanks knows law is, there was a panel when law took luffy to the woman only island where he was staring at luffys hat all weird like, ALso i found it weird once shanks arrived at the way he sent one of his men instantly to stop kizaru from attacking the sub underwater, How did they know law had a sub? how did they know luffy was on board? i also think shanks sent law there to save luffy

or it could be a fuck ton of gold but i doubt that

This post was edited by TotallyDelicious on May 23 2012 04:57pm
Gold: 6,000.00
May 23 2012 05:52pm
By the way, is anyone here aware that it is a cup, a bottle front of Ace's grave, and a map/picture attached?
Can it be Sabo who has visited him? I mean, the death of Ace was a big news around the world I surely Sabo heard of it and went to him right away.
Gold: 22.21
May 23 2012 06:05pm
if Oda had chosen the Yonkou to be Big Mam then the guess the Yonkou of being Big Mam would've too obvious.
If Big Mam was the Yonkou he would've just said "Big Mam" instead of leaving it silent to the readers.
and if it were Kaido, Luffy would've been like "Who da fuck is Kaido?" cause he's never heard of him (i think)
the only Yonkou Luffy would smile to and that Oda would leave unknown to it's readers is Shanks or Black Beard.
Gold: 19,036.15
May 23 2012 06:29pm
Quote (lyzerggg @ 24 May 2012 01:05)
if Oda had chosen the Yonkou to be Big Mam then the guess the Yonkou of being Big Mam would've too obvious.
If Big Mam was the Yonkou he would've just said "Big Mam" instead of leaving it silent to the readers.
and if it were Kaido, Luffy would've been like "Who da fuck is Kaido?" cause he's never heard of him (i think)
the only Yonkou Luffy would smile to and that Oda would leave unknown to it's readers is Shanks or Black Beard.

he knows personaly shanks , his like his mentor... that would be the reason for smiling but he wont do a teamup just for that , he will do same shit as shanks , let the time pass and just meet when their ready ( thats what shanks did, and we can asume that luffy got same personaly since he manifested already vs Ace ..etcetc )! Black beard its suposed to be the last vilain.

ps> Think about it...they never introduced 12312313 major forces at once , Luffy got big mom on his tail already , himself said that he will go new world to get her, so if you ask me it would be pointless to add the second yonkou on luffy tail, 2 yonkos vs 2 rookies? be serious.. doesnt make sense atall:P
Gold: 405.00
May 23 2012 06:32pm
Well a lot of things already mentioned are the things I am exactly thinking
Like the Yonkou being Big Mam is too obvious and Luffy probably doesn't know who Kaido is. I really don't want it to be Blackbeard more than I don't want it to be Shanks. I really hope Luffy somehow knows about Kaido and that it is him ;/.
Also we currently don't know where exactly Law's crew is or what has happened to them. We also don't know if he will betray the strawhats.
The thing of Ace's grave while it could be anyone that previously knew Ace I really hope it is a hint that Sabo is alive.
We won't know the truth about many of these until after this arc so can't wait.

Luffy knowing Zoro and Sanji know haki well they could have told him I mean there are a lot of things the manga doesn't show us like the trip between islands. We will probably konw more about this soon during this arc.

e: also Law currently has Chopper tied to his sword would be hilarious if he ran into Zoro/Sanji or something.

This post was edited by LyZeR on May 23 2012 06:34pm
Gold: 6,000.00
May 23 2012 06:35pm
Maybe Trafalgar told Luffy who Kaido was and had a good reason to be iso his support. :rolleyes:
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1437438439440441753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll