d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1394395396397398753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Dec 1 2011 07:00pm
Quote (HowToTrainMyDragon @ Dec 1 2011 11:28am)
Robin is supposed to be this extreme assassin to be #2 behind Crocodile during BW but haven't seen a single moment where she was fighting at a level above garbage.

I think its cuz there wont be much action if she fought. I mean..her ability is sick as it already is. She'd spawn hand in the back of some1 and us crutch and It'd be over.

While sanji and zoro would have to battle their way to victory = more action = more fun for viewer = profit ~

Quote (Eep @ Dec 1 2011 12:26pm)
robin, chopper, nami, usopp, all support fighters imo.

Franky and brooke the only brawler types afaik minus main 3. And franky is stronger than brooke, most likely.

I don't see brooke as a brawler or a figher at all. More like a comedian since hes funny.
Gold: 125.00
Dec 1 2011 09:59pm
Quote (spark89 @ Dec 1 2011 09:00pm)
I think its cuz there wont be much action if she fought.  I mean..her ability is sick as it already is.  She'd spawn hand in the back of some1 and us crutch and It'd be over.

While sanji and zoro would have to battle their way to victory = more action = more fun for viewer = profit ~

I don't see brooke as a brawler or a figher at all.  More like a comedian since hes funny.

For her to use her "clutch" technique she needs to have a stronger arm strength than the opponent being able to hold their head up. Her blooming abilities don't give her any more powerful attributes it's just another part of her and her strength blooming on someone else.
If anything Nami is a stronger fighter than Franky and Brooke now because of her thunder element and her ability to control it. She also can control wind and create illusions it's not a far stretch to say that she can beat Franky or Brooke in a fight.
Gold: 405.00
Dec 1 2011 11:52pm
Your forgetting Robin is the Strawhat's Archaeologist

Don't forget she is also really good at spying because of her ability.

"After the time-skip, Robin's duplication ability has grown to the point of creating a full-body clone of herself."

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Hana_Hana_no_Mi
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nico_Robin
Gold: 125.00
Dec 3 2011 08:41pm
Quote (LyZeR @ Dec 2 2011 01:52am)
Your forgetting Robin is the Strawhat's Archaeologist

Don't forget she is also really good at spying because of her ability.

"After the time-skip, Robin's duplication ability has grown to the point of creating a full-body clone of herself."

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Hana%5FHana%5Fno%5FMi
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nico%5FRobin

What does archaeology even do? It's virtually useless in every aspect of the world let alone a pirate crew
The only role more useless than archaeologist would be musician but even then musicians are much more desired than archaeologists.
And even if she can clone unless she becomes physically stronger herself it wouldn't improve her fighting power.
Dec 3 2011 08:56pm
Quote (HowToTrainMyDragon @ Dec 3 2011 08:41pm)
What does archaeology even do? It's virtually useless in every aspect of the world let alone a pirate crew
The only role more useless than archaeologist would be musician but even then musicians are much more desired than archaeologists.
And even if she can clone unless she becomes physically stronger herself it wouldn't improve her fighting power.

Well you obviously don't see what I see
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 4 2011 01:26am
Quote (HowToTrainMyDragon @ Dec 3 2011 10:41pm)

youre wrong,

musician can hypnotize people.

Quote (spark89 @ Dec 1 2011 09:00pm)
I think its cuz there wont be much action if she fought. I mean..her ability is sick as it already is.  She'd spawn hand in the back of some1 and us crutch and It'd be over.

I don't see brooke as a brawler or a figher at all.  More like a comedian since hes funny.

thats why they got beat by kuma before the time skip. :lol:
Gold: 85.16
Dec 4 2011 01:35am
Quote (HowToTrainMyDragon @ 4 Dec 2011 14:41)

She can Translate the ancient ruins to the Clue about the Blank History and hopefully will lead them to One Piece.
Gold: 4,230.00
Dec 4 2011 01:42am
Quote (HowToTrainMyDragon @ Dec 3 2011 08:41pm)

You see.. One Piece has this thing called Plot. and to advance the Plot in One Piece, an Archaeologist who can translate the poneglyphs is a must .. Didn't you know?

This post was edited by kasey21 on Dec 4 2011 01:45am
Dec 4 2011 01:45am
Quote (kasey21 @ Dec 4 2011 01:42am)
You see.. One Piece has this thing called Plot. and to advance the Plot in One Piece, an Archaeologist who can translate the poneglyphs is a must .. Didn't you know?

he probably skips to the fights
Gold: 85.16
Dec 7 2011 11:00am
I thought the Ancient weapon was Pluton!

A promise to help the Fishmen to live above the Sea?
Joy Boy - Luffy?
So many questions! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1394395396397398753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll