d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1360361362363364753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,480.85
Aug 17 2011 07:08pm
Quote (kasey21 @ 17 Aug 2011 17:58)
Wow. check out that overestimation. lol. Enel = Admiral makes me laugh. He has CoO and a powerful logia so he is admiral level? NO. what makes an Admiral is fighting experience which Enel barely has any.

Take out the WB pirates with a measly bounty of 500 mil? LOL. Luffy's bounty is 400 mil before even going into the NW. Meaning 500 isn't worth that much. Also, saying 500 mil would be his bounty; that would be = to his power which isn't saying much. We all know that bounty does not = power. However, Oda was judging his power to come up with a bounty. And if his guess was 500 mil then that doesn't say much about Enel. Luffy is a Rookie at 400 mil. 500 mil isn't nothing compared to the WB pirates.

As said in this Chapter Jimbei has got a new bounty Of 400mil+ let's say 450mil, so think about it, Jimbei's a big shot already and has MASSIVE experience, but Enel's bounty would be over his.

Just think for a second dude, Aokiji isn't that experienced, and yet he's an Admiral, WHY? because of his "POWERFULL" Logia ability, I mean he's even scared of Garp which is experienced, I didn't say Enel was on par with all three of them, but Aokiji, yeah for sure.

Or maybe you didn't concider this but, Enel lost to luffy because luffy was immune to the ablility he relies the most on.

Now take any other opponent in the world, and put him against Enel, he would have one HELL of a fight.

This post was edited by Magistick on Aug 17 2011 07:16pm
Gold: 20.00
Aug 17 2011 07:39pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Aug 17 2011 07:58pm)
Wow. check out that overestimation. lol. Enel = Admiral makes me laugh. He has CoO and a powerful logia so he is admiral level? NO. what makes an Admiral is fighting experience which Enel barely has any.

Take out the WB pirates with a measly bounty of 500 mil? LOL. Luffy's bounty is 400 mil before even going into the NW. Meaning 500 isn't worth that much. Also, saying 500 mil would be his bounty; that would be = to his power which isn't saying much. We all know that bounty does not = power. However, Oda was judging his power to come up with a bounty. And if his guess was 500 mil then that doesn't say much about Enel. Luffy is a Rookie at 400 mil. 500 mil isn't nothing compared to the WB pirates.

his bounty was ESTIMATED at 500. Could have been way more. Oda said that if enel had ever made it to the seas, he would have caused huge destruction
Gold: 4,230.00
Aug 17 2011 07:53pm
Quote (Eep @ Aug 17 2011 08:39pm)
his bounty was ESTIMATED at 500. Could have been way more. Oda said that if enel had ever made it to the seas, he would have caused huge destruction

Oda said his bounty would be at 500 mil. It's not a random estimation by a random person. It is Oda's estimation. I'm not saying he isn't strong, he is. He is just dumb. lol. Give him 1-2 years in the blue seas and I'm sure he would be WAY stronger than he is now.
Aug 17 2011 07:56pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Aug 17 2011 08:53pm)
Oda said his bounty would be at 500 mil. It's not a random estimation by a random person. It is Oda's estimation. I'm not saying he isn't strong, he is. He is just dumb. lol. Give him 1-2 years in the blue seas and I'm sure he would be WAY stronger than he is now.

right, that's what I meant. Theoretically, he could be incredibly powerful

and yes, I think he could have tossed through alot of the wb crew.

This post was edited by Eep on Aug 17 2011 07:56pm
Aug 17 2011 08:03pm
Quote (Magistick @ Aug 17 2011 08:08pm)
As said in this Chapter Jimbei has got a new bounty Of 400mil+ let's say 450mil, so think about it, Jimbei's a big shot already and has MASSIVE experience, but Enel's bounty would be over his.

Just think for a second dude, Aokiji isn't that experienced, and yet he's an Admiral, WHY? because of his "POWERFULL" Logia ability, I mean he's even scared of Garp which is experienced, I didn't say Enel was on par with all three of them, but Aokiji, yeah for sure.

Or maybe you didn't concider this but, Enel lost to luffy because luffy was immune to the ablility he relies the most on.

Now take any other opponent in the world, and put him against Enel, he would have one HELL of a fight.

You are measuring the power of Enel's fruit not himself. Aokiji does have experience. 20 years ago on Ohara he was a VA. and he already had his fruit. His fruit was not the reason for promotion. Enel is only almighty until he reaches someone who can actually use haki (which is ALL of the top tier fighters). That can be said about almost all powerful Logias though. I have no problem saying that Enel is stronger than Jimbei. However, he is nothing compared to the WB pirates. Jimbei also isn't strong compared to the top tier fighters of the world. I'd say Jimbei, Luffy, Enel, Zoro etc. are high-middle ranked fighters. Enel isn't close to an Admiral level.
Gold: 3,480.85
Aug 17 2011 09:10pm
Quote (kasey21 @ 17 Aug 2011 19:03)
You are measuring the power of Enel's fruit not himself. Aokiji does have experience. 20 years ago on Ohara he was a VA. and he already had his fruit. His fruit was not the reason for promotion. Enel is only almighty until he reaches someone who can actually use haki (which is ALL of the top tier fighters). That can be said about almost all powerful Logias though. I have no problem saying that Enel is stronger than Jimbei. However, he is nothing compared to the WB pirates. Jimbei also isn't strong compared to the top tier fighters of the world. I'd say Jimbei, Luffy, Enel, Zoro etc. are high-middle ranked fighters. Enel isn't close to an Admiral level.

He was talking about Mantra, which in other words is Haki, he's got a powerfull fruit and can physically hurt luffy, I mean what in the damn world do you want more then this?

He just overestimated himself and didn't take in concideration that one person couldn't be affected by his DF, which he relies on the most.. He took luffy lightly from the start, which is why he lost.

That's all that there is to it.

This post was edited by Magistick on Aug 17 2011 09:12pm
Aug 17 2011 10:29pm
Quote (Magistick @ Aug 17 2011 10:10pm)
He was talking about Mantra, which in other words is Haki, he's got a powerfull fruit and can physically hurt luffy, I mean what in the damn world do you want more then this?

He just overestimated himself and didn't take in concideration that one person couldn't be affected by his DF, which he relies on the most.. He took luffy lightly from the start, which is why he lost.

Who is "he"? I quoted you who said he could be Admiral level just because he has a powerful fruit:

Aokiji isn't that experienced, and yet he's an Admiral, WHY? because of his "POWERFULL" Logia ability

Totally misinformed. 20 years ago Aokiji was a Vice Admiral. That is a A LOT of experience. That isn't even counting the experience before he was a VA.

We aren't talking about why he lost to Luffy. We are talking about Enel's place in the powerhouses of the One Piece world. Which you say he is on Admiral level. Which is way off base. He has the potential, yes, but he definitely isn't there, not even close. He is with Luffy, Jimbei, Zoro, etc in the high-mid level (my own ranks). The Admirals would be Mid-High - High level.

Also, who cares if he can hurt Luffy. Everyone who ever fought Luffy (main enemies) can hurt Luffy. the majority of anyone who is anyone in the OP world can hurt him. lol. He has a strong CoO and a strong logia. But he has barely any fighting experience or real world experience. Everyone he has fought could be dealt with just by using his fruit powers without effort. Sky Islands are so isolated they didn't even know the term "haki". They have only discovered one of the colors of haki as well.

It doesn't matter if Enel completely lost his ego, it would not make him as powerful as Admirals. It's possible for him to get that strong yeah, but not anytime soon. It would be ridiculous to say that he is Admiral level when there is A LOT he could improve on. That is basically saying he can go way beyond Admiral level.

Also Luffy won because he had more experience. Enel stopped underestimating Luffy when he was punched. However, Luffy used things like ricochet to hit him. None of that was underestimation. Luffy was use to fighting at a disadvantage and would quickly come up with a strategy to fight back. Enel had a big ego saying things like "God could never be defeated by the likes of you". But when it came to his actions he didn't underestimate Luffy and did everything he could to win. He wrapped his arm in gold and threw him overboard just to not risk him losing.

Gold: 3.60
Aug 17 2011 11:04pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Aug 18 2011 04:29am)
Who is "he"? I quoted you who said he could be Admiral level just because he has a powerful fruit:

Totally misinformed. 20 years ago Aokiji was a Vice Admiral. That is a A LOT of experience. That isn't even counting the experience before he was a VA.

We aren't talking about why he lost to Luffy. We are talking about Enel's place in the powerhouses of the One Piece world. Which you say he is on Admiral level. Which is way off base. He has the potential, yes, but he definitely isn't there, not even close. He is with Luffy, Jimbei, Zoro, etc in the high-mid level (my own ranks). The Admirals would be Mid-High - High level.

Also, who cares if he can hurt Luffy. Everyone who ever fought Luffy (main enemies) can hurt Luffy. the majority of anyone who is anyone in the OP world can hurt him. lol. He has a strong CoO and a strong logia. But he has barely any fighting experience or real world experience. Everyone he has fought could be dealt with just by using his fruit powers without effort. Sky Islands are so isolated they didn't even know the term "haki". They have only discovered one of the colors of haki as well.

It doesn't matter if Enel completely lost his ego, it would not make him as powerful as Admirals. It's possible for him to get that strong yeah, but not anytime soon. It would be ridiculous to say that he is Admiral level when there is A LOT he could improve on. That is basically saying he can go way beyond Admiral level.

Also Luffy won because he had more experience. Enel stopped underestimating Luffy when he was punched. However, Luffy used things like ricochet to hit him. None of that was underestimation. Luffy was use to fighting at a disadvantage and would quickly come up with a strategy to fight back. Enel had a big ego saying things like "God could never be defeated by the likes of you". But when it came to his actions he didn't underestimate Luffy and did everything he could to win. He wrapped his arm in gold and threw him overboard just to not risk him losing.

i thought luffy won cause of his "immunity" to his electric/lightning based attacks
if luffy wasnt made of rubber, he wouldve died probably instantly as he got hit by a huge blast but nothing happened
then thats when luffy just started tanking them
Aug 17 2011 11:12pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Aug 17 2011 11:29pm)

did you forget enels latent haki-like ability? If he used that on earth, he could be a scourge far more fearsome than any admiral, IMO
Banned
Gold: 1,426.31
Warn: 70%
Aug 18 2011 12:37am
Quote (Magistick @ Aug 17 2011 07:10pm)

he uses mantra. so? big deal?

the sister snakes used mantra on luffy, which is why luffy couldnt hit em at first, cuz they read his movements.

Not saying enel isnt weak, hes pretty strong. but u just seem to give him more credit than what he deserves IMO.

doesnt matter if he took luffy lightly from the start, since he quickly figured out a different tactic to vs luffy.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1360361362363364753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll