d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Top 50 Reveiws.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Nov 11 2007 04:10pm
Quote (Night x @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 09:58pm)
... ... ... ...

see, you work so hard to defend these animes that you liked, and yet you dont hesitate to shoot down someone elses favorite anime.

calling people 'randos' because of their taste, your like the anime version of some pvp spawn.

If someone insults the show(s) you like, let them. Theres no need to get PO'd if you enjoyed the anime. People talk shit about one piece all the time, but i doubt theyve ever watched past the first 10 subbed episodes, and I sure as hell dont care because i love it.

This post was edited by Eep on Nov 11 2007 04:11pm
Gold: 1.29
Warn: 70%
Nov 11 2007 04:11pm
tl;dr

saikano was painful to watch though. bitch kept crying and crying, and the fat twit was so oblivious + inept through most, if not all of it.
would've been a lot more enjoyable had there been less "shinjii... *sob.. shinjiii *sob*"

Gold: 1.00
Nov 11 2007 04:18pm
Quote (Eep @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 02:10pm)
see, you work so hard to defend these animes that you liked, and yet you dont hesitate to shoot down someone elses favorite anime.

calling people 'randos' because of their taste, your like the anime version of some pvp spawn.

If someone insults the show(s) you like, let them. Theres no need to get PO'd if you enjoyed the anime. People talk shit about one piece all the time, but i doubt theyve ever watched past the first 10 subbed episodes, and I sure as hell dont care because i love it.

You should read, I'm not defending anime's I like, I'm defending anime's that are distinguished, and deserve to be on the list.

Pvp spawn? I am a fucking PVP spawn, I'm also a troll, and i'm also > You...

not to mention i'm probably better looking ;d

So stop trying, go watch luffy stretch, and SHUT THE FUCK UP / not angry

@ Kiri, Agree'd, but that is more realistic then the emotions in bleach etc etc
Nov 11 2007 04:22pm
109.19 KB

hosnaps sera
Gold: 20.00
Nov 11 2007 04:23pm
Quote (Night x @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 10:18pm)
You should read, I'm not defending anime's I like, I'm defending anime's that are distinguished, and deserve to be on the list.

Pvp spawn? I am a fucking PVP spawn, I'm also a troll, and i'm also > You...

not to mention i'm probably better looking ;d

So stop trying, go watch luffy stretch, and SHUT THE FUCK UP / not angry

@ Kiri, Agree'd, but that is more realistic then the emotions in bleach etc etc

lol, least you admitted it

but your still angry/angsty

Gold: 1.29
Warn: 70%
Nov 11 2007 04:28pm
Yeah, I get that. I went back and skimmed the first.. page or two after i posted. 'n reread the list.
I really still can't agree with most of the ones on there. Influential to the furthering-along of anime, vs quality or enjoyability?
unsure on what criteria these were picked, or rather, why some of the ones i feel should be on there, aren't on there. There's only 1 clamp entry, and at 46th on the entire list.
Taking the 2-3 recent years not in account, into account, where's Outlaw Star, X, WHR, Last exile, Noir, Air, or even Slayers, gungrave? I wouldn't necessarily rank some of those titles onpar with Bebop or GitS, 'n some of theother ones that made that top 10-20 of the 50 list, but they're definitely solid titles which shouldn't have been overlooked to the extent that they were. It seems more like someone just compiled a list of old anime + chunked in a few newer ones.

namely porco rosso. what the fuck. miyazaki maybe, but that fucking talking flying pig was the most annoyingly contrived shitcrested pos i've seen in a while. The previous string of adjectives don't properly do justice the hatred i have for that incredibly shittacular movie. Nowhere near as epic as grave of the fireflies was, nor as mononoke-hime (which didnt even make the list), why, cuz the concept of a talking pig is oh so novel? story wasn't outstanding either.

This post was edited by Kirisame on Nov 11 2007 04:33pm
Nov 11 2007 04:40pm
Quote (Kirisame @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 02:28pm)
Yeah, I get that. I went back and skimmed the first.. page or two after i posted. 'n reread the list.
I really still can't agree with most of the ones on there. Influential to the furthering-along of anime, vs quality or enjoyability?
unsure on what criteria these were picked, or rather, why some of the ones i feel should be on there, aren't on there. There's only 1 clamp entry, and at 46th on the entire list.
Taking the 2-3 recent years not in account, into account, where's Outlaw Star, X, WHR, Last exile, Noir, Air, or even Slayers, gungrave? I wouldn't necessarily rank some of those titles onpar with Bebop or GitS, 'n some of theother ones that made that top 10-20 of the 50 list, but they're definitely solid titles which shouldn't have been overlooked to the extent that they were. It seems more like someone just compiled a list of old anime + chunked in a few newer ones.

namely porco rosso. what the fuck. miyazaki maybe, but that fucking talking flying pig was the most annoyingly contrived shitcrested pos i've seen in a while. The previous string of adjectives don't properly do justice the hatred i have for that incredibly shittacular movie. Nowhere near as epic as grave of the fireflies was, nor as mononoke-hime (which didnt even make the list), why, cuz the concept of a talking pig is oh so novel? story wasn't outstanding either.

Lol, I don't agree with the order at all, but I do think a few of them deserve to be there, just because a lot of people were introduced to anime through anime like Porco rosso, or mononoke, and I totally thought Grave of fireflies would be top 10 EASY... ;D... So epic, it's ridiculous
Gold: 33.00
Nov 11 2007 04:44pm
Quote (Night x @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 04:57pm)
Aaw review score: Rating: 4 / 5

TaC review: The Verdict: * * * * (good)

TheOtaku.com review score : 10/10

Of course there will be a few sites that give Excel Saga a good rating, but there are countless more who give Trigun a perfect rating. Trigun is easily better than Excel Saga.
Nov 11 2007 05:00pm
Quote (Nihlathak @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 02:44pm)
Of course there will be a few sites that give Excel Saga a good rating, but there are countless more who give Trigun a perfect rating.  Trigun is easily better than Excel Saga.

... Those are major sites... with huge user bases... >< God I can't please you
Gold: 33.00
Nov 11 2007 05:12pm
Quote (Night x @ Sun, Nov 11 2007, 06:00pm)
... Those are major sites... with huge user bases... >< God I can't please you

I know they are, that's not what I'm saying. The sites that you showed me I checked, and saw that each one of them either rated Trigun the same as Excel Saga or higher. Oh ya, and here's animenewsnetwork's ratings for them both.

Excel Saga
Median Rating: Very good
Arithmetic Mean: 7.6931

Trigun
Median rating: Excellent
Arithmetic mean: 8.3993

Here's MAL's

Trigun
Score: 8.30 (scored by 3075 users)
Ranked: #69

Excel Saga
Score: 7.77 (scored by 1293 users)