d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1282283284285286753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Dec 27 2010 04:18pm
Quote (Eep @ Dec 27 2010 02:03pm)
not going to lie, I had my hopes up that he was finally cured....

he spent 2 years with queers
his dick hasnt moved an inch till he saw nami and robin
i feel his pain
Gold: 20.00
Dec 27 2010 04:25pm
Quote (Mutant @ Dec 27 2010 05:18pm)
he spent 2 years with queers
his dick hasnt moved an inch till he saw nami and robin
i feel his pain

Yeah but I didn't think it'd actually progress the story, lol.

Oh well, it's funny and unexpected, so it's good.
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 27 2010 04:28pm
Quote (Pavise @ Dec 27 2010 01:27pm)
whats that fatty ? u're thinking of taking over here? not going to happen :rofl:

seeing we proved you wrong and all i honestly though you would be gone already, but i guess no huh..

if you cant come up with anything better than "lol noob lick eeps nutsack lolololo" dont bother replying me, im simply stating my OWN opinions based on MY ideas.

ONTOPIC: its rly too bad therre 3 week break, i was really looking forward seeing how theyre gonna fight underwater

you are simply nuthugging eep, you are too impudent to have your own opinion, so you follow the popular one :)

this thread is mine, i own it :)
Quote (Eep @ Dec 27 2010 01:30pm)
yeah, some rand who doesn't respect one piece and believes in stupid shit is totally the owner of the thread.

Yeah, uh huh. Too bad not one of the regulars thinks of you that way.

only rand here is you, the immature child who can't argue without trying to throw out insults like it's even relevant.

and "respect one piece?" LOL you act like this manga is a person, there is nothing to respect, predicting what the future holds doesn't make anyone dumb, only ignorant communist fools like yourself believe so, and aside from your personal nuthugger pavise, everyone else here was on my side with who was being immature, because this is a discussion thread

we DISCUSS :)

try again randhat and let's see if you can come up with an argument higher than a kindergarten level :)
Dec 27 2010 04:29pm
Quote (Eep @ Dec 27 2010 02:25pm)
Yeah but I didn't think it'd actually progress the story, lol.

Oh well, it's funny and unexpected, so it's good.

i dont think he will ever be cured
thats gonna be his weakness throughout the entire story
Dec 27 2010 04:30pm
Quote (Mutant @ Dec 27 2010 03:29pm)
i dont think he will ever be cured
thats gonna be his weakness throughout the entire story

hopefully if sanji ever gets laid he will relax -_-
Gold: 20.00
Dec 27 2010 04:31pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Dec 27 2010 05:28pm)
you are simply nuthugging eep, you are too impudent to have your own opinion, so you follow the popular one :)

this thread is mine, i own it :)

only rand here is you, the immature child who can't argue without trying to throw out insults like it's even relevant.

and "respect one piece?"  LOL you act like this manga is a person, there is nothing to respect, predicting what the future holds doesn't make anyone dumb, only ignorant communist fools like yourself believe so, and aside from your personal nuthugger pavise, everyone else here was on my side with who was being immature, because this is a discussion thread

we DISCUSS :)

try again randhat and let's see if you can come up with an argument higher than a kindergarten level :)

I only dish what's served brah.

I say respect one piece because it is an amazing manga which is waay deeper than 1 dimension, but you don't seem to get that because you compared it to naruto and no I won't let you live that down.

I don't have any nut huggers because everyone I meet is like you, desperately needing an education.

And we do discuss, I have been discussing, and I was telling you that by discussing your very shallow claim, you were indirectly insulting the author of one of my favorite mangas.

Calling me a randhat is kinda pointless, so I will ignore that and the kindergarten shit was kinda random so I will ignore that as well.
Gold: 113,270.08
Dec 27 2010 04:33pm
stop ruining discussions both of you
Dec 27 2010 04:37pm
Quote (Eep @ Dec 27 2010 03:31pm)
I only dish what's served brah.

I say respect one piece because it is an amazing manga which is waay deeper than 1 dimension, but you don't seem to get that because you compared it to naruto and no I won't let you live that down.

I don't have any nut huggers because everyone I meet is like you, desperately needing an education.

And we do discuss, I have been discussing, and I was telling you that by discussing your very shallow claim, you were indirectly insulting the author of one of my favorite mangas.

Calling me a randhat is kinda pointless, so I will ignore that and the kindergarten shit was kinda random so I will ignore that as well.

rofl one piece is less of a manga than naruto and hunter, it has a more ridiculous story line, and is much more shallow, that being said i love itt :)

you have A nuthugger and his name is pavise, everyone else disagrees with your downie ass

my speculation cannot ever be mistaken as a shallow claim, because no opinion or speculation is dumb, unless you're a communist :)

calling you a randhat fits, because you are, you BARELY contribute to the discussions, and when you do, you act like a dick to everyone, you think you're special because you started a thread that anyone could have started, nobody really likes you kid, and it's quite clear my level of education surpasses yours, so idk what you're trying to get at downie :)

facts

i am a college graduate,
you are in high school,

you are ignorant enough to insult opinions and speculations

that being said i feel kind of bad arguing with you

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
Gold: 1,463.00
Dec 27 2010 07:03pm
Several things:

TROLL
- You cannot call EEP a "randhat" or anything similar, seeing how he is very well known in the thread, and in the forum in general.
he has provided many good arguments in this thread, and everyone knows it.
besides, it's a retarded insult that is used to prevent new people from participating, which is the opposite of what a discussion thread wants.
- You cannot be mad that he is gloating. You were very firm in your ideas and called his wrong.
he won the argument, it is his right to rub it in. just let it go. arguing back is making you look petty. man up.
- the more you keep acting like this, the more people are going to dismiss you and your opinions in the future.
i was involved in a very well structured argument with you, it was civil and over with.
you say you are in college, but you're still acting like this. it's getting old, and you are losing much of what favor you had left with many people who are regularly involved in this thread.

EEP
- you won an argument, congrats. you do deserve to rub it in, but let's stop claiming ownership of this thread.
yes, he did that too, but you started it.
this is a discussion thread, and it belongs to the whole forum, not any single person. it's a great thread, and i appreciate you starting it, but it is more than just yours at this point.
- end your gloating soon, it's getting very old coming into this thread and having to sort through all this junk to find relevant discussion material.
yes, you won the argument. yes, you should be allowed to rub it in.
but it's one of many many arguments that arise in one piece because oda is a very skilled writer and no one knows where he is going.
some of your speculation has been write, some wrong, just like everyone. it's stupid to hold a grudge for discussion, so let's just move on.

sorry for the wall of text, but this has just gotten stupid and is ruining one of the better discussion threads.

on another note, what exactly is the message from jimbei?
a warning? a way to find him? something else?
Dec 27 2010 07:09pm
anyone know why garp and sengoku quit the marines?
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1282283284285286753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll