d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece *anime* Discussion > Discuss The One Piece *anime* Only!
Prev1276277278279280376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 405.00
Jun 23 2012 08:59pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 23 2012 08:51pm)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12859/OnePieceFilmZ

got so long till it comes out though

Yea we have to wait till next year :( oh well will be worth it

I remember seeing a teaser for the movie a while back
I really hope it isn't http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan

This post was edited by LyZeR on Jun 23 2012 09:00pm
Gold: 2,083.00
Jun 23 2012 09:35pm
Ohh god luffy gonna kick some arse. :DD

can't wait til next week! That one kick already prove to be badass. I wanna see m0ar
Gold: 95.00
Jun 23 2012 10:28pm
Good ep. Can't wait til the next one :o
Gold: 19,558.58
Jun 23 2012 11:39pm
just watched my first op movie

strong world

was good I geuss idk if it deserved a 8.60 on mal rating list though

it was after all pretty much filler

still enjoyed it though
Gold: 3,480.85
Jun 23 2012 11:45pm
Quote (Ensane @ 24 Jun 2012 01:39)
just watched my first op movie

strong world

was good I geuss idk if it deserved a 8.60 on mal rating list though

it was after all pretty much filler

still enjoyed it though

Story was written by Oda, no it wasn't a filler it's part of one piece.
Gold: 19,558.58
Jun 24 2012 10:31am
Quote (Magistick @ Jun 24 2012 12:45am)
Story was written by Oda, no it wasn't a filler it's part of one piece.

I stole this off of someones mal review so it's not my words but I figure they will explain better then me why I think this movie is still filler and doesn't deserve a 8.60 no matter how much I like one piece

"He's never mentioned in One Piece because he's nothing more than a character hastily inserted into the anime series in some weak attempt to create substance for the movie.
But okay, let's move on, shall we? This guy's been doing big things like making islands float and rampaging around East Blue (which shall hereby be forgotten by everyone). This is really quite horrible, so the Straw Hat Pirates decide to put their great adventure on hold. That's right, they're going to quickly sail back to where they started so they can save East Blue. That would surely take WEEKS or MONTHS, but don't worry! They'll surely make it back in time to save their hometowns. And they'll find some way to go back up the Reverse Mountain. Hey, I guess Brook can say hi to Laboon, going against his promise to circumnavigate the globe to see Laboon again. Seriously, the story was shit. It wasn't planned out at all and does NOT tie in with the main story in any way at all."

I agree when I watched that part in the anime there was like 4-5 ep's dedicated to explaining who shiki is and how he is relatable to the movie that is coming up
but before and after that we hear nothing of it...

I don't mind that it was filler but it was for sure...filler

EDIT:

BTW this shiki guy was supposed to be a rival for gol d roger??? when luffy whooped his ass and his crew mates were all f*cking retarded?
this is before the new world so luffy isn't even half as powerful as he is now and he still probly wouldn't be a match for gol d rogers first mate...

one thing I hate is when they get the powers all fucked up... and thats what this movie did just like any other filler where some no named loser puts up a challange against the main char but then loses at the end.

I could continue writing a terrible review on it but I actaully enjoyed the movie but I was dissapointed to be expecting to see a movie that was rated 8.60

This post was edited by Ensane on Jun 24 2012 10:41am
Gold: 3,480.85
Jun 24 2012 01:14pm
Quote (Ensane @ 24 Jun 2012 12:31)
I stole this off of someones mal review so it's not my words but I figure they will explain better then me why I think this movie is still filler and doesn't deserve a 8.60 no matter how much I like one piece

"He's never mentioned in One Piece because he's nothing more than a character hastily inserted into the anime series in some weak attempt to create substance for the movie.
But okay, let's move on, shall we? This guy's been doing big things like making islands float and rampaging around East Blue (which shall hereby be forgotten by everyone). This is really quite horrible, so the Straw Hat Pirates decide to put their great adventure on hold. That's right, they're going to quickly sail back to where they started so they can save East Blue. That would surely take WEEKS or MONTHS, but don't worry! They'll surely make it back in time to save their hometowns. And they'll find some way to go back up the Reverse Mountain. Hey, I guess Brook can say hi to Laboon, going against his promise to circumnavigate the globe to see Laboon again. Seriously, the story was shit. It wasn't planned out at all and does NOT tie in with the main story in any way at all."

I agree when I watched that part in the anime there was like 4-5 ep's dedicated to explaining who shiki is and how he is relatable to the movie that is coming up

EDIT:

BTW this shiki guy was supposed to be a rival for gol d roger??? when luffy whooped his ass and his crew mates were all f*cking retarded?
this is before the new world so luffy isn't even half as powerful as he is now and he still probly wouldn't be a match for gol d rogers first mate...

one thing I hate is when they get the powers all fucked up... and thats what this movie did just like any other filler where some no named loser puts up a challange against the main char but then loses at the end.

I could continue writing a terrible review on it but I actaully enjoyed the movie but I was dissapointed to be expecting to see a movie that was rated 8.60

Well, shiki fucked up ALL of the strawhats at once, they still aren't on his level. Oda just had to make luffy win I mean yeah Shiki isn't as strong as roger but he had a huge fleet which is why he was concidered a rival.
Gold: 1.00
Jun 24 2012 01:23pm
The new episode was amazing. Can't wait to see how everything starts to unfold.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2012 10:32pm
Haha can't wait for the next episode to see luffy kick that dude's ass.
Gold: 95.00
Jun 25 2012 05:18am
Quote (Ensane @ 24 Jun 2012 12:31)

EDIT:

From what I remember from the movie, during the movie wasn't Shiki in the grand line with his floating islands on his WAY BACK to east blue?
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1276277278279280376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll