d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1261262263264265753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 15 2010 04:20pm
Quote (Pavise @ Dec 15 2010 03:04pm)
honestly, that would be equally stupid to ace coming back to live as robot

'its still possible, although i dont have proof for it i think because that shadow looks like him it is him'

anyways can you even read japanese? i srsly doubt you can, then how the hell you know EXACTLY what the original content is? no you dont know, even if you knew, theres various ways to understand the meaning of those readings

i dont even feel like arguing with you anymore, gives me the feeling of being dragged to level of idiot like you

in the mangastream forums they post spoilers

spoilers are the words, exactly translated from jap-> english,

and even if i did know japanese you couldn't discredit it, all you could do is swear up and down that i didn't because it suits your argument

arlong was KO'd

ace died

BIG difference

your petty argument has failed to amuse me

Quote (reaper_666 @ Dec 15 2010 02:57pm)
And here I'm thinking Fisher Tiger is already dead for some time now, silly me  :o

as far as i know there isn't any proof if he's dead or alive

This post was edited by TR0LL on Dec 15 2010 04:20pm
Gold: 2.90
Dec 15 2010 04:22pm
It's not arlong lol. That small fry is rotting away in east blue.

Good chapter though, sanji held up pretty well. After two years that goober's finally getting his reward ahaha.

This post was edited by Black487 on Dec 15 2010 04:23pm
Dec 15 2010 04:23pm
Quote (Black487 @ Dec 15 2010 03:22pm)
It's not arlong lol.  That small fry is rotting away in east blue.

Good chapter though, sanji held up pretty well.  After two years that goober's finally getting his reward ahaha.

inb4 it's actually ivankov checking up on them -_-

/e but i have to disagree with you not thinking it's arlong :)

but at least you aren't trying to argue that it's not him with things like

"you've never been to japan"

"you're american"

lul that's so off topic it makes me lol :)

This post was edited by TR0LL on Dec 15 2010 04:24pm
Dec 15 2010 04:26pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Dec 15 2010 06:23pm)
inb4 it's actually ivankov checking up on them -_-

/e but i have to disagree with you not thinking it's arlong :)

but at least you aren't trying to argue that it's not him with things like

"you've never been to japan"

"you're american"

lul that's so off topic it makes me lol :)

What makes you think it's arlong? You mentioned evidence earlier, quote it up.
Dec 15 2010 04:31pm
Quote (Black487 @ Dec 15 2010 03:26pm)
What makes you think it's arlong?  You mentioned evidence earlier, quote it up.

mainly the way things are going

arlong is "in prison"

yet the relatively weak in comparison hattchan escaped

the facial structure and teeth match, except for the nose, which could have been altered when luffy broke it, or in prison escaping(they cut it off so he couldn't file the prison bars) things like that are alot more probable than introducing a "family" member

also they all wear the mark of the arlong pirates, and if i'm not mistaken, NO pirate copies another's mark

also they tried to argue about the wording, but taken from a direct translation, the word "arlong-san" being mentioned at the end, implies that the whole subject was about arlong

so yes, i think arlong is back, and that is him, BUT i don't think he'll be any kind of problem, and i actually think nami will defeat him
Dec 15 2010 04:47pm
Quote (TR0LL @ Dec 15 2010 06:31pm)
mainly the way things are going

arlong is "in prison"

yet the relatively weak in comparison hattchan escaped

the facial structure and teeth match, except for the nose, which could have been altered when luffy broke it, or in prison escaping(they cut it off so he couldn't file the prison bars) things like that are alot more probable than introducing a "family" member  This guy's forehead also bulges out a lot more then arlongs. 

also they all wear the mark of the arlong pirates, and if i'm not mistaken, NO pirate copies another's mark

also they tried to argue about the wording, but taken from a direct translation, the word "arlong-san" being mentioned at the end, implies that the whole subject was about arlong

so yes, i think arlong is back, and that is him, BUT i don't think he'll be any kind of problem, and i actually think nami will defeat him

Rewatch the arlong episode. Arlong bent it back into a normal shape. It wasn't disfigured. The man we're looking at now has a relatively normal nose. Kind of fat too. Even at the base, arlong's nose was incredibly skinny and pointy.

Yes, Arlong is in prison. Hachi commented that he was indeed the only one to escape. He was also the only one who was hidden and safely under water when the marines would of arrived. Meanwhile arlong was on land, buried in the rubble of arlong park. Hachi is in a much more suitable situation for a fishman to escape.

Everything listed above has been pure speculation and nothing more. It isn't evidence, or at least not compelling.

The only thing I'll actually concede as evidence is the "arlong pirates" marking on the fishmen we are dealing with currently. We have to acknowledge that they are permanent tattoo's and could be left over from the former arlong priates. Or, they could be a surviving faction of the arlong pirates trying to revive Arlong's legacy.

Or the bad guy could be arlong himself trying to make a comeback. Why arlong would extend and offer to the strawhats to join his crew, I don't know.

Overall, it's possible but I don't think it's for now. Could be however, but doubtful.
Dec 15 2010 04:53pm
Quote (Black487 @ Dec 15 2010 03:47pm)
Rewatch the arlong episode.  Arlong bent it back into a normal shape.  It wasn't disfigured.  The man we're looking at now has a relatively normal nose.  Kind of fat too. Even at the base, arlong's nose was incredibly skinny and pointy. 

Yes, Arlong is in prison.  Hachi commented that he was indeed the only one to escape.  He was also the only one who was hidden and safely under water when the marines would of arrived.  Meanwhile arlong was on land, buried in the rubble of arlong park.  Hachi is in a much more suitable situation for a fishman to escape. 

Everything listed above has been pure speculation and nothing more.  It isn't evidence, or at least not compelling. 

The only thing I'll actually concede as evidence is the "arlong pirates" marking on the fishmen we are dealing with currently.  We have to acknowledge that they are permanent tattoo's and could be left over from the former arlong priates.  Or, they could be a surviving faction of the arlong pirates trying to revive Arlong's legacy. 

Or the bad guy could be arlong himself trying to make a comeback.  Why arlong would extend and offer to the strawhats to join his crew, I don't know. 

Overall, it's possible but I don't think it's for now.  Could be however, but doubtful.

ah, finally good arguments

hatchin might have been the only one to escape the battleground, BUT who'se to say a guy like arlong can't escape a low level jail, yes i know this is mere speculation, but arlong is lacking the one thing that would ensure him to be unable to escape, he has NO df power, meaning there is no way to weaken him to the point where he can't get out, he is strong enough to lift a house, and i doubt jail bars can hurt him

the surviving "MEMBERS" happen to have not been seen during the arlong saga, which bring me to believe they joined the crew AFTER the incident

and yes the tattoo is permanent, but nami somehow got it "erased" and covered with something else(couldn't JUST be covered because of the contradicting shapes)

i believe the invitation was more of a mere gag

the nose situation could be an issue though
because the nose does look more like a nose and less like a sword-nose hybrid

but if you took one of the cerrated edges of arlong's nose, and threw away the rest, it could easily pass off as a normal nose, which leads me to believe arlong fought for his life escaping, and lost his nose during, OR that they simply removed it because it was means to escape
Gold: 113,270.08
Dec 15 2010 05:30pm
its arlongs brother
Gold: 20.00
Dec 15 2010 06:27pm
arguing with naruto fans

impossible

edit: actually, not arguing

he's determined to be right. so he just keeps blabbin

This post was edited by Eep on Dec 15 2010 06:27pm