d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1223224225226227753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Nov 3 2010 10:27pm
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 3 2010 09:10pm)
I was never casting doubt on this.

---

Oh, and arguably donflamingo can potentially be one of the deadliest opponents yet. 

I'm honestly not sure how they could approach fighting him, unless there are limitations to the amount of "puppets" he can have at once.

From what I can recall, the most he's ever controlled is 2 at a time (from what we've seen).  Am I remembering correctly?

ive only seen 2 so far
Gold: 4,335.30
Nov 3 2010 11:55pm
Donflamingo will prolly come soon. If not the next fight encounter prolly the one after. They might run into one of the random new world pirate crews (theres prolly quite a few, what was it 3-4 + strawhats that went through out of the rookies? so definitely a bunch of already established crews that aren't the 4 great pirates (ex. whitey bays crew) at a random island should be cool. Ofc im imagining filler first at mermaid island.

This post was edited by prslol on Nov 3 2010 11:57pm
Gold: 1,463.00
Nov 4 2010 12:48am
Quote (prslol @ Nov 4 2010 01:55am)
Donflamingo will prolly come soon. If not the next fight encounter prolly the one after. They might run into one of the random new world pirate crews (theres prolly quite a few, what was it 3-4 + strawhats that went through out of the rookies? so definitely a bunch of already established crews that aren't the 4 great pirates (ex. whitey bays crew) at a random island should be cool. Ofc im imagining filler first at mermaid island.

why do you think doflamingo will come soon?

the next fight is already the brothers that are chasing them now.
then they arrive at fishmen isle, where there will probably be a fight. maybe the two will be one and the same, but you never know.
with the little character development - just hints at his strength and abilities - he seems to be being saved for later.

but this is a really good discussion topic, what is upcoming?
there are still 2 yonkou left to be introduced, but i believe one of them will be an ally due to being the mom of that marrying pirate, will luffy even fight the other?
or will they all ally with him? him and shanks won't fight, and if luffy did save big mom's daughter, odds are they will become allies.

there are major players that could be involved - the rookies (and others already beyond the grand line), the yonkou, blackbeard, the revolutionaries, and the marines (to a greater extent the world government)

and what shichibukai will play a role? mihawk wont fight zoro for a while, he just finished training him.
with that logic, maybe doflamingo is coming soon.
the others have all already been defeated or allied themselves with the strawhats.

sorry it's so long, i'm bored and can't sleep, so i just thought up a few talking points.
Gold: 19,036.15
Nov 4 2010 12:54am
The meeting whit the next younko will happen soon.. the Big Mama or what name she had. Why? When they were on moria ship her daughter gave to luffy half of the vivre card to her. So
Gold: 200.00
Nov 4 2010 01:14am
Quote (shsheik @ Nov 4 2010 02:48am)
why do you think doflamingo will come soon?

the next fight is already the brothers that are chasing them now.
then they arrive at fishmen isle, where there will probably be a fight. maybe the two will be one and the same, but you never know.
with the little character development - just hints at his strength and abilities - he seems to be being saved for later.

but this is a really good discussion topic, what is upcoming?
there are still 2 yonkou left to be introduced, but i believe one of them will be an ally due to being the mom of that marrying pirate, will luffy even fight the other?
or will they all ally with him? him and shanks won't fight, and if luffy did save big mom's daughter, odds are they will become allies.

there are major players that could be involved - the rookies (and others already beyond the grand line), the yonkou, blackbeard, the revolutionaries, and the marines (to a greater extent the world government)

and what shichibukai will play a role? mihawk wont fight zoro for a while, he just finished training him.
with that logic, maybe doflamingo is coming soon.
the others have all already been defeated or allied themselves with the strawhats.

sorry it's so long, i'm bored and can't sleep, so i just thought up a few talking points.

i dnt think doflamingo well b for awhile since he is working for those 6 ppl he wont turn up tell later and i think he is trying 2 get himself a crew since he keeps asking ppl jimbei/croc and did bellamy but he was 2 shit 2 b apart of his team

and he clearly has 2 go c whitebreads old crew 2 visit aces grave and whitebreads and thank thm 4 trying 2 save his brother
i also hope he gets revenge on that lava admiral 4 killing his brother

sorry if u cnt read my writing :)
Gold: 0.00
Nov 4 2010 01:18am
Quote (napsterz0r @ Nov 4 2010 01:54am)
The meeting whit the next younko will happen soon.. the Big Mama or what name she had. Why? When they were on moria ship her daughter gave to luffy half of the vivre card to her. So

humm i dont recall this i didnt know it was know big mom had a daughter
Nov 4 2010 01:21am
Quote (five33 @ Nov 4 2010 03:18am)
humm i dont recall this i didnt know it was know big mom had a daughter

dont think it is known.
just widely speculated that big mama is the mother of the marrying obsessed pirate from thriller bark.
Gold: 2.90
Nov 4 2010 01:34am
Honestly I think donflamingo should be one of the next larger opponents.

Nobody else has even been introduced yet, and he's just been lingering there for awhile..

Meanwhile, don's counterpart Kuma has already been handled.

Who else but don?

Or waste time introducing another character and getting him/her to the point of being a main opponent.

---

This is a weaker point, but now luffy's bounty is even higher than Don's.

Meanwhile don's was proportionately larger compared to Kuma's.

In that respect, it kind of makes a little sense.

This post was edited by Black487 on Nov 4 2010 01:48am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 4 2010 01:35am
:bouncy:
Nov 4 2010 01:48am
Quote (Black487 @ Nov 4 2010 03:34am)
Honestly I think donflamingo should be one of the next larger opponents.

Nobody else has even been introduced yet, and he's just been lingering there for awhile..

Meanwhile, don's counterpart Kuma has already been handled.

Who else but don?

Or waste time introducing another character and getting him/her to the point of being a main opponent.

i dont get how his counterpart is kuma. what do you mean?
and look at all who i stated previously, there are many people to fight.
hell, the rookies played a bigger role than don flamingo so far.
and to me, i dont see luffy fighting him. he is purely a physical fighter, and the puppet ability destroys luffy.
unless it is haki based.
it seems to me that he would fight someone else in the strawhat crew.
i mean, luffy cant fight every big name, that's why everyone powered up for 2 years
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1223224225226227753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll