d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1168169170171172753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 113,270.08
Oct 7 2010 01:51pm
theres no final challenge atm, because the story will be involved with luffys father. Atm luffys biggest challengers are navy, especially the one who killed ace, and blackbeard

anyway lufi with gozu haki pwn al easily now
Gold: 2.62
Oct 7 2010 01:55pm
Quote (five33 @ 7 Oct 2010 22:24)
luffyh obv eventually gona help his dad over throw the navy and  luffy will suggest putting princes levy or wut ever  in charge of the world  she has good values  thats how i see the manga ending  getting rid of the corrupt  current gov and  making a new one

i seriously hope you were trolling about this because once again its all just bullshit making no sense whatsoever

first of all Luffys ultimate goal is to become Pirate king, what kind of reason could have to help hes father 'overthrow' the world goverment ?

secondly, who the hell is princess levy and what possibly good 'values' does she hold to ? also i cant see the WG changing a bit, it is currently exactly as it should be
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2010 02:10pm
Quote (Pavise @ Oct 7 2010 01:55pm)
i seriously hope you were trolling about this because once again its all just bullshit making no sense whatsoever

first of all Luffys ultimate goal is to become Pirate king, what kind of reason could have to help hes father 'overthrow' the world goverment ?

secondly, who the hell is princess levy and what possibly good 'values' does she hold to ? also i cant see the WG changing a bit, it is currently exactly as it should be

my bad princess vivi

luffy wants to be the pirate king, what that means to him is the person with the most freedom on the sea, luffy dosent care much about treasure other then buying food he wants to sail where ever and when ever he wants, thats why he dosent have his crew sit and ambush other pirate ships or attack towns and such he is a pretty good self righteous guy doing the right thing just wanting to be free and protecting his friends, But obv after the navy killing his brother the person he was closest to in his life and the celestial dragons killing saboo his other brother, best friend he might be kinda pissed at the navy, he has several reasons to fight the navy, they fucked with him first , All he did was beat some other pirates and he got a bounty on his head he didnt do any thing wrong in east blue.

I'm not saying luffy is going to join the army with his dad but im saying there will come a big final battle vs the navy and the Revolution army and some of the pirates will take part in it, to over throw the navy and celestial dragons and luffy will suggest princess vivi then to help take charge and rebuild the world government, i dont see the current government staying its too corrupt they will keep a lot of parts of the current government its a good network and system just corrupt leaders
Gold: 4,230.00
Oct 7 2010 02:12pm
Quote (Pavise @ Oct 7 2010 02:55pm)

I do agree that the WG will be destroyed but that will be the end of OP and we will never see a new one rebuilt. And i'm basing this off of what WB said before he died. and i think he meant Vivi =P .
Warn: 10%
Oct 7 2010 03:55pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Oct 7 2010 03:43pm)
Coby doesn't fit the bill imo. He is too busy at looking up to Luffy as a role model. lol.. Smoker on the other hand actually wants to capture Luffy, however he has his moments where he just can't bring himself to do it. that is why i believe Smoker is more like Garp was Roger.

blackbeard could be a good candidate.
but smoker aswell.

blackbeard was the cause that lead to aces death.
and smoker because he was always after luffy, but luffy did save his life....

maybe its someone in the new world :D
or even maybe someone from his crew... no one knows!!!
Warn: 10%
Oct 7 2010 03:57pm
Quote (five33 @ Oct 7 2010 04:10pm)
my bad princess vivi 

luffy wants to be the pirate king,  what that means to him is the person with the most freedom on the sea, luffy dosent care much about treasure other then buying food he wants to sail where ever and when ever he wants, thats why he dosent have his crew sit and ambush other pirate ships or attack  towns and such he is a pretty good self righteous guy doing the right thing just wanting to be free and protecting his friends, But obv after the navy killing his brother the  person he was closest to in his life and the  celestial dragons  killing saboo his other brother, best friend  he might be kinda pissed at the navy,  he has several reasons to fight the navy,  they fucked with him first , All he did was beat some other pirates and he got a bounty on his head he didnt do any thing wrong in east blue.

I'm not saying luffy is going to join the army with his dad  but  im saying there will come a big final battle  vs the navy  and the Revolution army and some of the pirates will take part in it,  to over throw the navy and celestial dragons and luffy will suggest princess vivi then to help take charge and rebuild the world government,  i dont see the current government staying its too corrupt  they will keep a lot of parts of the current government its a good network and system just corrupt leaders

actually luffy does care about the treasure.
its one piece.
the conquer and be free on the sea and be pirate king you have to find one piece.
thats what the whole adventure is about, Raleigh could of told him all about it but that would ruin everything and he didnt want to know.
he might not care after he gets it but thats to find out later on :D
Gold: 1,463.00
Oct 7 2010 04:37pm
Quote (kasey21 @ Oct 7 2010 03:43pm)
Coby doesn't fit the bill imo. He is too busy at looking up to Luffy as a role model. lol.. Smoker on the other hand actually wants to capture Luffy, however he has his moments where he just can't bring himself to do it. that is why i believe Smoker is more like Garp was Roger.

imo, coby more respects luffy, not necesarily looking up to him.
he now looks up to garp.
the respect angle is reminiscent of garp and roger's relationship.

but it is a good point, will the final arc be against blackbeard or the government? both?
will alliances be forged? straw hats and revolutionaries? straw hats and red hairs? blackbeard and someone?
and what of the other yonkous?
the other rookies from luffy's age?

This post was edited by shsheik on Oct 7 2010 04:37pm
Gold: 3.60
Oct 7 2010 06:05pm
i bet theres no such thing as one piece
rodger just said it to start the age of the pirates
Gold: 113,270.08
Oct 8 2010 01:03pm
Quote (itzpookiie @ 8 Oct 2010 01:05)
i bet theres no such thing as one piece
rodger just said it to start the age of the pirates

my yesterday's shit was in one piece
Oct 8 2010 01:14pm
Quote (LION @ Oct 7 2010 03:57pm)
actually luffy does care about the treasure.
its one piece.
the conquer and be free on the sea and be pirate king you have to find one piece.
thats what the whole adventure is about, Raleigh could of told him all about it but that would ruin everything and he didnt want to know.
he might not care after he gets it but thats to find out later on :D

i ment he isnt some greedy pairate going around attacking villages and killing indiscriminately like the mer pirates where and such he enjoys treasure but he isnt going to steal it from good people like most other pirates would
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1168169170171172753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll