d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1159160161162163753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 2 2010 08:58pm
Quote (Pavise @ Oct 2 2010 04:50pm)
ow cmon u cant be serious about this crap ? garp is like the M in Marines, he even wears cloak with 'justice' written on

i SERIOUSLY doubt he has any connection to revolutionaries exept for the fact that hes son is the boss of em...

i just cant see a man of his honor to sit by and let the navy be apart of slave trading, and such and he also can see the injustices of the royalty people in space helmets being able to kill any one in public at will

he is an obv good person i dont see him standing by letting the injustice of the military go crazy

and think about it,

Gaarp has several times defied the justice of the navy for his own version, he kept the secret of aces heritage, he protected luffy's friend and his buddy.

this shows he isnt a 100% die hard abiding by the military strict rules and regulations

If i recall he has several times had the chance to move up in ranks but didnt want to for wut ever reason he could of even been the #1 in charge but he declined he had the option to change the navy from the inside but choose not too because the problem is above the navy the celestial dragons and such

This post was edited by five33 on Oct 2 2010 09:12pm
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2010 09:59pm
Quote (five33 @ Oct 2 2010 10:58pm)
i  just cant see a man of his honor to sit by and let the navy be apart of slave trading, and such  and he also can see the injustices of the  royalty people in space helmets being able to kill any one in public at will 

he is an obv good person i dont see him standing by letting the injustice of the military  go crazy

and think about it,

Gaarp has several times defied the justice of the navy for his own version, he kept the secret of aces heritage, he protected  luffy's friend and his buddy. 

this shows he isnt a 100% die hard  abiding by the military strict rules and regulations

If i recall he has several times had the chance to move up in ranks but didnt want to  for wut ever reason he could of even been the #1 in charge  but he declined  he had the option to change the navy from the inside but  choose not too because the problem is above the navy  the celestial dragons and such

because him and roger were rivals and roger made him.
dont you know anything?

he didnt want a promotion because he is respected already and he didnt need it.
Oct 2 2010 10:02pm
Quote (LION @ Oct 2 2010 09:59pm)
because him and roger were rivals and roger made him.
dont you know anything?

he didnt want a promotion because he is respected already and he didnt need it.

roger couldn't make gaarp do any thing it was gaarps sense of justice and his kindness to let ace live

and y insult?

Gaarp could of turned ace over np roger was going to die regardless of going to the military or not.

Gaarp = good person, he is shown as a life loving person who dosent like to see other suffer, is why i dont see him freely standing by letting the slave trade flourish
Gold: 3,480.85
Oct 2 2010 11:30pm
Quote (Eep @ 1 Oct 2010 12:28)
Well, for one it's NO LONGER the start....as we've seen, ODA is progressing the story at an alarming rate.

For two,

Luffy might not have been able to do a lot of things before the training, but if rayleigh taught him the jist of his latent abilities, then luffy SHOULD be able to fight on par with an admiral now.

If this surprises you, then you must have been living under a rock for some time.

There are only so many villains in the OP universe that can give Luffy a run for his money as of now.

anyways, in my post which you responded to previously and didn't read fully....devils fruit powers are actually VERY powerful. And I never said people without them weren't strong, so don't make shit up new guy.

if you have any other questions, lmk.

If you're refering to me as a new guy at readin manga or watching animes, you've gone completly crazy, i've been doing this since i was a young lad lol..

oh yeah, and just so you know.

Rayleigh took alot of time to get this powerfull and he fights even with Kizaru, Luffy can't be AS strong as an admiral after 2 years of training, but mhe, think what you must! we'll see.

This post was edited by Magistick on Oct 2 2010 11:42pm
Gold: 113,270.08
Oct 3 2010 03:24am
im sure usopp will be "old" usopp even after those big words.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Oct 3 2010 04:32am
Oct 3 2010 09:58am
Quote (Magistick @ Oct 3 2010 01:30am)
If you're refering to me as a new guy at readin manga or watching animes, you've gone completly crazy, i've been doing this since i was a young lad lol..

Rayleigh took alot of time to get this powerfull and he fights even with Kizaru, Luffy can't be AS strong as an admiral after 2 years of training, but mhe, think what you must! we'll see.

you dont know that.

rayleigh only defended versus kizaru.
and it looked easy.

he never attacked him.
so you dont know how well he can do

also whitebeard could probably take on all the admirals at once, i doubt rayleigh is that weak to be just even with an admiral.
Oct 3 2010 10:04am
Quote (five33 @ Oct 3 2010 12:02am)
roger couldn't make gaarp do any thing it was gaarps sense of justice and his kindness  to let ace live 

and y insult? 

Gaarp could of turned ace over np roger was going to die regardless of going to the military or not.

Gaarp = good person, he is shown as a life loving  person who dosent like to see other suffer,  is why i dont see him freely standing by letting the slave trade flourish

it wasnt anything about justice or he wouldnt let them kill aces mother.... :/

they were rivals and it was personal.
and gaarp doesnt need to be a spy for the revolutionary army.
thats just such a waste of time, he could of easily help destroy the marines during the war, and ace wouldnt of died.

you have no facts behind what you say, just opinions with no support.
Gold: 20.00
Oct 3 2010 11:10am
Quote (Magistick @ Oct 3 2010 12:30am)

I meant new guy as in the thread, I didn't question your knowledge of the otaku world, don't go apeshit on me

but if luffy is still weaker than an admiral, than that 2 year break was for nothing. Just my 2 cents.
Gold: 3.60
Oct 3 2010 12:20pm
i think luffy is able to hold his own vs an admiral
id say hes like on marco from whitebeard pirates lvl

edit: actually nvm marco is pretty fucking beast taking on 2 admirals 2v1 but luffy should atleast be near there

This post was edited by itzpookiie on Oct 3 2010 12:22pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1159160161162163753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll