d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece *anime* Discussion > Discuss The One Piece *anime* Only!
Prev1150151152153154376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 27 2011 03:15pm
i dont see dragon possessing a fruit also

gaarp dosent posses one and he is beastly as hell how the fuck does he hit so hard?

luffy got his by accident he didnt know wtf he was eating
Gold: 95.00
Feb 27 2011 03:59pm
Obviously Dragon is the shaman king.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 27 2011 04:01pm
new theory: dragon makes devil fruits :O:O:O:O:O
Feb 27 2011 04:10pm
Quote (Mutant @ Feb 27 2011 10:01pm)

rofl at this one ...

Quote (five33 @ Feb 27 2011 09:15pm)

gaarp dosent posses one  and he is beastly as hell  how the fuck does he hit so hard?

luffy got his by accident  he didnt know wtf he was eating

yeah lol .. but don't forget that he has hacki ^^
Feb 27 2011 06:14pm
Zoro has hacki ?!?!?!?!?

episode 395 .... just opening his eye the guy got scared wooot??
Gold: 2.90
Feb 27 2011 06:48pm
Quote (ben6660 @ Feb 27 2011 02:07pm)
idd before the war when they where watching the yonou's movements (marines)

i just saw logeu town arc again
i'm becoming more and more sure that dragon has a fruit that has somthing to do whit the weather in general, at first i toucht lightning only (cose of the lighting that struck buggy in a nick of time)
but since enel has that it cant be that :p becoming more intrested in the name of the fruit he has. Could be somthing like storm storm fruit(arashi arashi no mi) perhaps??

I disagree. I can see why it would make sense to believe Dragon zapped Buggy with lightning.

However, I feel like there's something special about Luffy. And since this is a fictional story we're talking about, I think within the story it's reasonableto think that it's more so a phenomenon.

As in, a suggestion that Luffy is destined to greatness, or that he is being figuratively watched over.

I don't have any evidence to back it up, but at the same time it isn't necessarily discreditable yet. Just a gut feeling for now.

---

I feel like the storm was external of dragons will. Also, when dragon pushed everyone back, it was a green force rather than just wind. That's another reason why I don't think he was responsible for the storm.

Quote (Pavise @ Feb 27 2011 04:32pm)
Nami can control weather very throughly using stick&rope

no devils fruit is needed for that, i still dont believe Dragon has any kind of fruit, even if he does it wont be revealed anytime soon and it propably wont have anything to do with weather

Her's is small scale. She can't produce anything like a hurricane. Assuming if dragon had a "Nature" fruit, he would be able to devastate entire populations.

I suspect marineford or other major world government targets would have been leveled by now if he had such a power.
Quote (five33 @ Feb 27 2011 05:15pm)

gaarp dosent posses one  and he is beastly as hell  how the fuck does he hit so hard?

luffy got his by accident  he didnt know wtf he was eating

He possesses something. The green wind is evidence of that.

Quote (Mutant @ Feb 27 2011 06:01pm)

There's no reason to think this.

Quote (TupacAshakur @ Feb 27 2011 08:14pm)
Zoro has hacki ?!?!?!?!?

episode 395 .... just opening his eye the guy got scared wooot??

We talked about this. A lot of people don't find that convincing enough to suggest he has haki.

I on the other hand think it does show signs of haki. I'm looking forward to the day he uses some.
Gold: 5,204.50
Feb 27 2011 08:48pm
maybe dragon has more then 1 devil fruit power
Gold: 2.90
Feb 27 2011 11:09pm
Quote (sonicwave @ Feb 27 2011 10:48pm)
maybe dragon has more then 1 devil fruit power

Again, there's no reason to think this is so.
Feb 28 2011 05:26am
Quote (Black487 @ Feb 28 2011 12:48am)
I disagree.  I can see why it would make sense to believe Dragon zapped Buggy with lightning. 

However, I feel like there's something special about Luffy.  And since this is a fictional story we're talking about, I think within the story it's reasonableto think that it's more so a phenomenon. 

As in, a suggestion that Luffy is destined to greatness, or that he is being figuratively watched over.

I don't have any evidence to back it up, but at the same time it isn't necessarily discreditable yet.  Just a gut feeling for now. 

---

I feel like the storm was external of dragons will.  Also, when dragon pushed everyone back, it was a green force rather than just wind.  That's another reason why I don't think he was responsible for the storm. 

Her's is small scale.  She can't produce anything like a hurricane.  Assuming if dragon had a "Nature" fruit, he would be able to devastate entire populations. 

I suspect marineford or other major world government targets would have been leveled by now if he had such a power. 

He possesses something.  The green wind is evidence of that. 

There's no reason to think this. 

We talked about this.  A lot of people don't find that convincing enough to suggest he has haki. 

I on the other hand think it does show signs of haki.  I'm looking forward to the day he uses some.

If you guys discussed this I am not sure if I was here. ... but it was really convincing to me.

now, you got a point with the green force, but I am still wondering about the lightening.

I really don't think luffy is being watched over at all, otherwise he would have come in the war he faced death 10times there but the last one was really going to be it, and imagine if it did, hes not just gonna teleport to there and rescue him...
Feb 28 2011 05:31am
Quote (TupacAshakur @ Feb 28 2011 06:26am)
If you guys discussed this I am not sure if I was here. ... but it was really convincing to me.

now, you got a point with the green force, but I am still wondering about the lightening.

I really don't think luffy is being watched over at all, otherwise he would have come in the war he faced death 10times there but the last one was really going to be it, and imagine if it did, hes not just gonna teleport to there and rescue him...

dragon is busy doing shit during the war
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1150151152153154376Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll