d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Failure Frame: I Became ...
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,465.75
Jul 24 2024 09:21pm
Quote (Stauf @ 25 Jul 2024 02:57)
I enjoyed Solo Leveling quite a bit, ^Aho and myself have gone back smd foward talking about it. He has finished the graphic novel in it's entirely I believe, or close to it. I like the darker side mentality of the protagonist, also the skills he has been obtaining. The job classes are cool too because it's like an old rpg type scenerio put in animation.

The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic. Hm. It has a fair amount of comedy without being one. Also has an equal/more about of seriousness to it, which is good for type of anime. However, I would like to see another season to see if they add more. I feel they did a good job with most of the anime, but to me, I feel left with something more desired at the end of the fist season.

There are a few more others up on CR, let me know if you have seen any of them or would like my opinion. I am pretty much watching all.

Nice... I don't use CR anymore, as you know from previous posts/PMs. Hey, I just hope they continue with Solo leveling, I enjoyed it as well.

thanks for clearing up the Wrong way to use ... anime... I liked that also.

I have been watching a lot of anime (subbed) and haven't posted a lot of them, I think we are watching the same ones, at a later date I may mention some, just trying to let them publish(broadcast) them and watch further. :D

Thanks for candor... (lol that sounds like something from Mocking Jay movies... forgot the title.)
Gold: 58,732.00
Jul 27 2024 05:18am
Always down to watch isekai animes
So far ive enjoyed:

Isekai izakaya nobu
Isekai shokudou 1~2
Overlord 1~4
Slime 1~3
Uncle from another world
Tate no yuusha
Hataraku maou sama 1~2
Youjo senki