d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Failure Frame: I Became ...
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,478.10
Jul 19 2024 07:09pm
Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

Only 3 subbed episodes at the moment, it is an Isekai, basically a school bus of students get summoned to another world ... yup, the usual.

Antagonist is E Rank and I will leave it up to you all to watch it sometime to either like or not, I am enjoying it, even though it is run of the mill stuff.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2024 06:49pm
Up to date wirh this.

i hope main rips them all apart.

Enjoying it so far
Members++
Gold: 320,000.00
Trader: Mediator
Jul 20 2024 08:56pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2024 09:09pm)
Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

Only 3 subbed episodes at the moment, it is an Isekai, basically a school bus of students get summoned to another world ... yup, the usual.

Antagonist is E Rank and I will leave it up to you all to watch it sometime to either like or not, I am enjoying it, even though it is run of the mill stuff.

I watched the first Episode yesterday, for some reason I fee like a lot of anime is taking this direction nowadays, people all of sudden going to another unknown world or dying and reincarnating in another world.
Gold: 4,987.69
Jul 20 2024 10:17pm
Quote (DePoRtEd @ 20 Jul 2024 22:56)
I watched the first Episode yesterday, for some reason I fee like a lot of anime is taking this direction nowadays, people all of sudden going to another unknown world or dying and reincarnating in another world.

its a genre called isekai and its been rly popular since the last 10 years
Members++
Jul 20 2024 10:24pm
Quote (hammered_guy @ Jul 21 2024 12:17am)
its a genre called isekai and its been rly popular since the last 10 years

Ahh I see, I watch a lot of anime but I usually never pay attention to the Genre, thanks for letting me know :D
Jul 21 2024 09:10am
Yea Isekai I think literally translates to Another/Different World. I like a fair smount of them, but there is too many recently to where they are losing originality imo. Ex: Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon, Reborn as a Sword, Farming Life in Another World, etc.

Failure Frame is not one of the best one of these, but it's better than the others I have posted.

This post was edited by Stauf on Jul 21 2024 09:11am
Members++
Jul 23 2024 03:41am
Quote (Stauf @ Jul 21 2024 11:10am)
Yea Isekai I think literally translates to Another/Different World. I like a fair smount of them, but there is too many recently to where they are losing originality imo. Ex: Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon, Reborn as a Sword, Farming Life in Another World, etc.

Failure Frame is not one of the best one of these, but it's better than the others I have posted.

I just finished catching up with this anime, not bad at all.
Gold: 11,478.10
Jul 24 2024 02:29am

Great posts and interaction.

I personally liked this Isekai because it is based on a lot of the other Isekai, and has a bit more of the Isekai anime:

Solo Leveling.

For myself (keyword, MYSELF), the protagonist has to build himself from scratch. E Ranker (solo leveling and Failure Frame) status for both Anime... this is the key difference between all other Isekai story lines.

I liked the anime about "Bad way to heal" to something of that effect where he was a healer and was brutally trained to enhance his healing magic... well something to that effect.

I haven't seen anything after episode 3, so I will come back at a later date, currently watching TV series and Movies atm... I will get back to anime in like 3 more days.

Hope you all can enjoy and post your opinions about this openly and broadly.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 24 2024 02:30am
Jul 24 2024 08:57am
I enjoyed Solo Leveling quite a bit, and myself have gone back smd foward talking about it. He has finished the graphic novel in it's entirely I believe, or close to it. I like the darker side mentality of the protagonist, also the skills he has been obtaining. The job classes are cool too because it's like an old rpg type scenerio put in animation.

The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic. Hm. It has a fair amount of comedy without being one. Also has an equal/more about of seriousness to it, which is good for type of anime. However, I would like to see another season to see if they add more. I feel they did a good job with most of the anime, but to me, I feel left with something more desired at the end of the fist season.

There are a few more others up on CR, let me know if you have seen any of them or would like my opinion. I am pretty much watching all.
Gold: 7,817.69
Jul 24 2024 05:35pm
Quote (Stauf @ Jul 24 2024 10:57am)
I enjoyed Solo Leveling quite a bit, ^Aho and myself have gone back smd foward talking about it. He has finished the graphic novel in it's entirely I believe, or close to it. I like the darker side mentality of the protagonist, also the skills he has been obtaining. The job classes are cool too because it's like an old rpg type scenerio put in animation.

The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic. Hm. It has a fair amount of comedy without being one. Also has an equal/more about of seriousness to it, which is good for type of anime. However, I would like to see another season to see if they add more. I feel they did a good job with most of the anime, but to me, I feel left with something more desired at the end of the fist season.

There are a few more others up on CR, let me know if you have seen any of them or would like my opinion. I am pretty much watching all.

It started as a LN then turned into a Webtoon/graphic novel that was sold in stores even walmart carries them now and when it was stated to be animated after both were said to be done they started again - not sure if it's good or bad but didn't go too far after they just didn't leave as much in the air about like the epilogue time.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll