d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Avengers: Infinity War > Thoughts? Predictions...wants/do Nots
Prev1789101114Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,732.50
May 4 2018 10:23am
My prediction
Everyone will revive in the next movie as per usual
Do not want
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 4 2018 10:58am
Quote (Secksii @ May 4 2018 09:23am)
My prediction
Everyone will revive in the next movie as per usual
Do not want

Well, ya.... they explained it all to us.

Clearly Stark is important, which is why Strange went against everything he believed in, since he saw that keeping Stark alive was the only possible way to win in the end-game against Thanos. Lots of stupid people blaming Pratt, or Strange for not just cutting off Thanos' hand, but no other outcome would have worked, and they explained that to us, and people are still confused about it. Makes sense though, they're MCU fans, can't expect them to figure shit out when it's spelled out for them.
Gold: 1,497.83
May 4 2018 11:06am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 3 2018 08:18pm)
Did he kill you?

Quote (lesser @ May 3 2018 08:17pm)
It really works.

Omae wa mou shimdeiru
Gold: 8,732.50
May 4 2018 11:34am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 4 May 2018 09:58)
Well, ya.... they explained it all to us.

Clearly Stark is important, which is why Strange went against everything he believed in, since he saw that keeping Stark alive was the only possible way to win in the end-game against Thanos. Lots of stupid people blaming Pratt, or Strange for not just cutting off Thanos' hand, but no other outcome would have worked, and they explained that to us, and people are still confused about it. Makes sense though, they're MCU fans, can't expect them to figure shit out when it's spelled out for them.

Ya & captain marvel will probably help out rest of the surviving heroes in the next movie, since her movie is comin up soon and w/ nick fury may have "paged" her before turning into ashes. The surviving heroes and she will probably team up while stark comes up with a genius strategy to defeat him or some shit, thanos probably QQ ragequits at the end, and revives everyone back Ggnore
do not want

thanos should just kill more heroes in the next movie, but none of that ashes crap and actual beat downs. Then after taking care of all the "threat" towards him, he lives in regret for sacrificing gamora for what he wanted all along but realizes it wasnt worth it. <--- this means a ton less superhero movies yay!
May 4 2018 01:16pm
She will without a doubt, that's what the extra scene was.

Thanos will probably kill a handful of them in the next film, but it'll all be completely irrelevant since at the end they'll just bring every single person back that was killed by Thanos, including Loki and Gamora, and everything will be happy and wonderful. The original Avengers cast will hang it up, and they'll start with all the extended MCU shit. The original cast will probably make cameos from time-to-time, or show up for big paycheck collaborations, but I doubt we'll see another independent movie for any of the original cast going forward. Pretty boring stuff, but hopefully the movie will make it a somewhat entertaining ride.
Gold: 10,025.00
May 4 2018 01:18pm
Quote (Happypuppy @ May 4 2018 10:06am)
Omae wa mou shimdeiru

Shin not shim
May 4 2018 01:20pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 4 2018 12:16pm)
She will without a doubt, that's what the extra scene was.

Thanos will probably kill a handful of them in the next film, but it'll all be completely irrelevant since at the end they'll just bring every single person back that was killed by Thanos, including Loki and Gamora, and everything will be happy and wonderful. The original Avengers cast will hang it up, and they'll start with all the extended MCU shit. The original cast will probably make cameos from time-to-time, or show up for big paycheck collaborations, but I doubt we'll see another independent movie for any of the original cast going forward. Pretty boring stuff, but hopefully the movie will make it a somewhat entertaining ride.

I'd like it if they stopped and focused on a single person. Like Spiderman. Or max 2.
May 4 2018 01:26pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 4 2018 12:20pm)
I'd like it if they stopped and focused on a single person. Like Spiderman. Or max 2.

Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible. People always have this idea that things need to be BIGGER and bigger makes things better, when it really fucking doesn't. We'll probably see another spider-man solo movie, but it'll still have other characters in it, since all of these movies are riddled with other characters now. I'm just so bored and tired of these films, and now Disney is making me feel the same way about Star Wars. I wish they'd just leave all this shit alone and let other studios with real directors capable of creating something beautiful vs their current model of doing everything in their power and with their marketing data to pander to the largest common denominator.
May 4 2018 04:13pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 4 2018 12:26pm)
Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible. People always have this idea that things need to be BIGGER and bigger makes things better, when it really fucking doesn't. We'll probably see another spider-man solo movie, but it'll still have other characters in it, since all of these movies are riddled with other characters now. I'm just so bored and tired of these films, and now Disney is making me feel the same way about Star Wars. I wish they'd just leave all this shit alone and let other studios with real directors capable of creating something beautiful vs their current model of doing everything in their power and with their marketing data to pander to the largest common denominator.

Spiderman is really the only hero in Marvel that has an interesting villain line up. I would much rather have 1-3 Spiderman movies a year focused on that rather than 1-3 insert random hero here films.

The one thing dc has going for then that Marvel doesn't is their heroes actually have interesting villains, they just have no idea how to make a non-animated film.

Also I agree the bigger mentality is getting boring. One of my favorite Batman comics of the last couple years starts with a blackout in Gotham and Batman running around chasing down leads trying to figure out which big bad was responsible and what their plan is.

Turns out it was literally just a blackout. Nothing nefarious.

Obviously you can't do a movie where nothing happens, you might get away with it for an episode on a tv show. But the point is that going back to basics is interesting. That's part ofhe Dark Knight is the best Batman movie and rises sucks.

An actual interesting villian with an interesting plan. Instead of let's kill everyone... Because the movie needs conflict... I guess...
Gold: 5,475.04
May 4 2018 05:32pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 4 2018 06:13pm)
Spiderman is really the only hero in Marvel that has an interesting villain line up. I would much rather have 1-3 Spiderman movies a year focused on that rather than 1-3 insert random hero here films.

The one thing dc has going for then that Marvel doesn't is their heroes actually have interesting villains, they just have no idea how to make a non-animated film.

Also I agree the bigger mentality is getting boring. One of my favorite Batman comics of the last couple years starts with a blackout in Gotham and Batman running around chasing down leads trying to figure out which big bad was responsible and what their plan is.

Turns out it was literally just a blackout. Nothing nefarious.

Obviously you can't do a movie where nothing happens, you might get away with it for an episode on a tv show. But the point is that going back to basics is interesting. That's part ofhe Dark Knight is the best Batman movie and rises sucks.

An actual interesting villian with an interesting plan. Instead of let's kill everyone... Because the movie needs conflict... I guess...

lol the conflict in the dark knight was pretty "big" it's not like the joker just tried to kill 5 people he was out there blowing up hospitals and threatening cruise ships
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1789101114Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll