d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Any Fans Of Zombie Movies Or Series?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,600.00
Aug 24 2024 06:34pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ Aug 4 2024 03:06am)
I like the last of us series, its better than their video games.

True
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 24 2024 07:31pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 24 2024 02:24pm)
Lmao no

I like #2 more than the 1st game, was wondering if anyone wood catch wut I posted, only took a month...
Gold: 4,987.69
Aug 25 2024 07:52am
Quote (Cbramgar @ 24 Aug 2024 21:31)
I like #2 more than the 1st game, was wondering if anyone wood catch wut I posted, only took a month...

lol no games are way better than the show

and personaly i prefer the first game

didnt care about abbys part
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2024 10:26am
Quote (hammered_guy @ Aug 25 2024 06:52am)
lol no games are way better than the show

and personaly i prefer the first game

didnt care about abbys part

:cry: :baby:
Gold: 11,478.10
Aug 28 2024 10:40am
Not sure if what I am posting is of any importance.

There are spin offs from the Walking Dead series.

You have one that involves the main protagonist that suddenly disappeared during the season(s) [When the bridge was blown up and he got saved by outsiders] ... Michone finally find him, and a lot has happened.

Daryl has his own spin series as well as others.

Maybe you will like these spin off from "Walking Dead".

There is another show similar to "Walking Dead" ... think it is "Fear of the Walking Dead" or something to that effect, it is just so & so.

On another note, I have not watched any Korean programs, I may watch some after looking at the link previously posted, however, I don't like the speed of the subtitles where I can not read in time, but hey... I just have to pause at the right time aye? :D

Hope this helps, but personally Zombie movies / TV series are kinda blah ... oh, what is that old movie ... movies where they build the ultimate killer that kills off zombies that get better... is it Residence Evil???
Gold: 8,624.69
Aug 28 2024 10:57am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 28 2024 12:40pm)
Not sure if what I am posting is of any importance.

There are spin offs from the Walking Dead series.

You have one that involves the main protagonist that suddenly disappeared during the season(s) [When the bridge was blown up and he got saved by outsiders] ... Michone finally find him, and a lot has happened.

Daryl has his own spin series as well as others.

Maybe you will like these spin off from "Walking Dead".

There is another show similar to "Walking Dead" ... think it is "Fear of the Walking Dead" or something to that effect, it is just so & so.

On another note, I have not watched any Korean programs, I may watch some after looking at the link previously posted, however, I don't like the speed of the subtitles where I can not read in time, but hey... I just have to pause at the right time aye? :D

Hope this helps, but personally Zombie movies / TV series are kinda blah ... oh, what is that old movie ... movies where they build the ultimate killer that kills off zombies that get better... is it Residence Evil???

Your in the right place, and I've seen the spin off series as well.

I highly recommend the Korean horror films not just there zombie movies, but a lot of there movies and series are awesome. Sometimes you have to read some captions, but good story lines, plots, etc...

Aug 28 2024 11:16am
Quote (Rico4all1 @ 29 Aug 2024 04:57)
Your in the right place, and I've seen the spin off series as well.

I highly recommend the Korean horror films not just there zombie movies, but a lot of there movies and series are awesome. Sometimes you have to read some captions, but good story lines, plots, etc...

Honestly... I am 57 years old (58 in December), and horror movies are just the same, especially when they add in back ground music... you can tell it is a horrific scene coming up and it is not that great... it is a joke at my age... what you call horror is just filmography to scare children.

You want to know a real horror movie... watch a snuff movie... the difference... in a Snuff movie, the killing is REAL... not fake movie edited crap... you want to see real blood and gore... again, a snuff movie... the zombie shit is shit... fantasy, reason is... once you smash in the skull of a human and their brains dribble out... they are dead and they are not coming back to like, same as smashing their knee caps, they can not walk, how about tearing off their arms while they are human before becoming a zombie that has no arms... damn, have you realized how bad zombie TV series are... 8 year old rotted flesh and tendons that can NOT support the bones of the human anatomy? They can not walk or run... so fucking funny watching zombie programs.

Some of them Run, others Walk... make up your fricking minds... do Zombies Walk or Run? Now... depending on the age of the zombie, can it actually move... no flesh or tendons to move the bones... what the fudge is up with writers these days... oh wait... this is a different universe right?

Zombie movies are boring... shit, at least when I was young, Jaws (original) was scary, sorry to say the rest where hmm... whatever.

Oh I have a lot more to say, but leave you at that... and also... don't mind me, enjoy your zombies.

EDIT: Sorry if I came across too strong, I watched the series and others just based on how they would survive, not the Zombies, but interaction with other humans trying to survive. There is an OLD British TV series about surviving when the population was decimated to 15% out of 6 Billion people in the world. Wasn't bad.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Aug 28 2024 11:29am
Gold: 8,732.50
Aug 28 2024 12:36pm
^ What the fuck?
Aug 28 2024 05:10pm
Quote (Secksii @ 29 Aug 2024 06:36)
^ What the fuck?

Don't worry, real life can be more of a Horror than a movie. :P

I went overboard before, however, if you haven't heard (watched) about snuff movies (real life killing people), you may change your mind about make believe horror movies.
Gold: 8,624.69
Aug 28 2024 09:32pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 28 2024 07:10pm)
Don't worry, real life can be more of a Horror than a movie. :P

I went overboard before, however, if you haven't heard (watched) about snuff movies (real life killing people), you may change your mind about make believe horror movies.

I don't address real life horror due to the fact there is still some young kids on this forum and yes I've seen "Snuff" films before and live executions. My ex-wife came across one back when there was VHS rental stores. It was then given to the police and she was questioned over and over to make sure she had no part in it. Of course there was more to that all, but it was a really long time ago.

I've seen the aftermath of my Auntie being stabbed 36x by her husband which was also Infront of her daughter.

I've seen natural death from just old age.

I don't get excited watching real live death/torture. I've just been around it enough to know, that this world is messed up.

This is not the place to discuss that type of stuff, and this is why my topic is all about movies and series.

I too could go on and on, but again I'd rather just focus on the topic no disrespect to you and your opinion.

This post was edited by Rico4all1 on Aug 28 2024 09:33pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll