d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Acolyte
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2024 06:02am
So what do we have here after 3 episodes

Republic - that "good politic fraction" is using Parasites on jailed people to damage theyre minds... in the scene of prisoner cosmic ship......

Acolyte TV Show Pretty shows again the clearly JEDIs are trash power,
very bad mannered ppl, liars about neutrality in politics, not right in all the cases, robotic brainwashed ppl without any feelings, without love,
convincers - inquisitors of other nations, kidnaping kids to brainwash them.

- Confronted with this reality and what he did, one JEDI himself accept this and eat the poison to die for his sins
another one JEDI told the kidnaped kid that he was wrong and failed cause the kid kept his feelings and love and he failed to brainwash her and failed to take out the memories of her family from her mind/heart and so the kid didnt want to become JEDI and left JEDIs school in final..

Beginning of this Acolyte story, This JEDIs came in secreet like paragons, into the planet of Tribal Women nation to take/convince little kids to go with them lol
This JEDIs came while this Tribe has bigest ritual and they completely damaged this ritual without any Respect! came with weapons and deserving the kids of this women,
while they present themselfs like "the best good Neutral monks" they talks and present Republic Law in this Ritual LOL while the planet is neutral nonrepublican and with weapons they came to Ritual without any respect..LOL

They Convince one little girl to come with theem(reminds like the Adult person convince little Kid with candys lol.. However her mother told her that shes just little girl and her feelings will change through her life.. what is pretty right ofcourse) and in the final after all this she will left JEDIs ofc

Second girl dont want her sister to leave.. as she dont want her to become JEDI and so as little girl she take the Candle and became Firestarter..
However the whole building is super Stone and Metal build, after she throw the candle into the Metal doors, the whole Building very big building Castle like, starts to be on Fire, Earthquake, Generators exploding etc.. and everyone dies...... lol...director..really

:rofl:

And also, one of those Girls just with metal Daggers and mortal Kombat like style.. is Killing the MASTER of JEDIs and Trinity of Matrix.........powerful jedis..srsly Jedis....

I allways knew Anakin(Vader) was right, and Maul too..
Darths > Jedis in the simple honorability
Darths got feelings, love but Jedis are brainwashed robots.. however Lucas called Inquistors on the "dark" side
This Acolyte TV show revealed the real Inquisitors were JEDIs. On this planet for sure they were.

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 12 2024 06:24am
Gold: 50.00
Jun 12 2024 04:11pm
4.3 out of 10 on IMDB lol
Gold: 454.69
Jun 13 2024 07:24am
Quote (MildSambal @ Jun 12 2024 06:11pm)
4.3 out of 10 on IMDB lol

Yeah unfortunately it's been really bad. I'll still keep watching it though in hopes it somehow gets better.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 13 2024 03:26pm
Here is some funny comments about this train wreck.

"The witches are so powerful they can easily kill a Jedi using the thing they said wasn't a weapon. Then they all died, at once, by a fire, caused by a single girl, in a giant fortress made of stone, with people inside the fortress who can project barriers and control gravity."

"How to become a millionaire: Have a franchise worth billions and put Kathleen Kennedy in charge of it."

“The universe doesn’t like women like us”
Yeah, it’s the universe that is wrong
Gold: 1.00
Jun 14 2024 01:49pm
Quote (T_R_E_V_O_R @ Jun 13 2024 07:24am)
Yeah unfortunately it's been really bad. I'll still keep watching it though in hopes it somehow gets better.

Why? This is why they can continue to make dogshit because people with this attitude exist and will watch actual steaming shit in hopes it gets better.

Don't give these people your views so they don't have financial incentive to keep making actual garbage. Money talks, not bad reviews. No one cares about bad reviews if they keep making money.

I didn't watch a Wheel of Time Season 2, I wont watch another season of the Rings of Power, because they're shit and they shouldn't get additional money.

I don't understand peoples mindset, this is exactly why so much garbage is put out. You're the problem!

/end rant.
Gold: 12,140.00
Jun 16 2024 08:30am
Veteran Jedi being killed by a barely trained girl was a joke but it's about what you expect from the franchise these days.

All the witches dying at once to the fire was mind-blowingly stupid but perhaps the Jedi had something to do with it considering that dude was happy to poison himself to repent (although why did he wait for her to come back with a poison to stop his meditation lol just terrible writing).

Acting and dialogue is painful.

Lots of shit but I thought the first two episodes were "okay" whereas the 3rd was impossible to watch, had to fast forward through a lot of it.

Vagina society AKA witches were insufferable.

This post was edited by LuLer on Jun 16 2024 08:55am
Gold: 4,945.00
Jun 19 2024 10:56pm
Quote (SBD @ Jun 14 2024 12:49pm)
Why? This is why they can continue to make dogshit because people with this attitude exist and will watch actual steaming shit in hopes it gets better.

Don't give these people your views so they don't have financial incentive to keep making actual garbage. Money talks, not bad reviews. No one cares about bad reviews if they keep making money.

I didn't watch a Wheel of Time Season 2, I wont watch another season of the Rings of Power, because they're shit and they shouldn't get additional money.

I don't understand peoples mindset, this is exactly why so much garbage is put out. You're the problem!

/end rant.

Based. Same idea with Blizzard and shitlo 3 and 4.
Gold: 50.00
Jun 20 2024 11:04am
It's like going to Michelin Star restaurant and finding your meat hasn't been seasoned, though the meat looks right it tastes all wrong

The member berries cameo Ki-Adi Mundi who canonically isn't even born yet. The series takes place around 135 BBY and Ki-Adi is born in 93 BBY, that is a 40-year gap, how amateurish can Disney get?

After 4 episodes there is still not one score of music that is memorable, the whole thing just feels cheapened filled with self inserts and IMO this is even worse than Rise of Skywalker, which TBH I never thought was possible

Playing with Jedi origin history to suit twin teenish drama while wasting a talent like Carrie Moss? I wish someone paid me millions to understand the obvious. Lee Jung and CAM deserve praises for their part but that leaves them stuck with babysitting duties
Gold: 4,946.71
Jul 23 2024 02:46pm
Got through 3 episodes

Couldn’t watch more. Acting so bad, political themes don’t bother me as much as the shit quality. CAM cannot soly carry this

This post was edited by Bazi on Jul 23 2024 02:46pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2024 03:00pm
Only saw the first one

We still have Dune though
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll