d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT >
Poll > The Perfect Os :) > Same
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,200.00
May 27 2009 02:42pm
Quote (PENandPAPER @ Tue, 26 May 2009, 00:09)
Bumping Ghot's retarded thread.!

Removing you from Steamfriends, thanks
Gold: 5,486.00
May 27 2009 03:06pm
Quote (ghot @ Wed, Feb 25 2009, 12:23pm)
You probably did study system design etc son.....however I DO hold a minor in programming and a major in a electronics...add to that 30 years experience in the field..... granted I'm not the greatest presenter of ideas, but that does not make the idea bad.  Whats seems to be your reasons why this wont work....ANYONE can just state it won't work....lol........lets see some better ideas or be silent.  You continually refuse to address the issues that I post on or about, but instead try to make me look like an idiot.  This is very childish  lol

If you can't stick to the subject.....then why run your mouth?

Why wont this work....NOT...this won't work...be constructive.  Anything else is just endless drivel and spam.  I have this same post on other forums and the response there is much different....but then again they are actual computer forums and not some self styled ...."I play D2  so I'm an expert.children"  ...and lad...I don't get high...that's for idiots.

If you have nothing constructive to say...then be silent.

This OS I've proposed would be simple to build, make MS money and be 100 times more user friendly.....I'm sorry you can't see this.  I'll help you out a little here....I realize this may have been too big an article for you....just explain to all of us...why MS consistently refuses to places all the settings for every aspect of the OS in 3-5 different locations?  It doesn't help productivity, its not efficient, and it in no way helps new users.  You do realize that there are people born all the time...and for many, ANY OS will be a new 1st time experience for them.
Does it make sense that they should have to look outside the OS for answers to simple problems?
Does it make sense that MS OS's allow kernel hooks from various apps that could just as easily function without them.  Even MS itself is aware of this problem....aka the different kernel "rings" they employ. 

Sometimes, simplicity is too hard to see for the unimaginative....I hope for you sake, you don't fall into that group  :/  The difference I see between myself and you and the 3 stooges....is that I'm not a sheep!  Anyone can "go with the flow"....try to be original and you will have a much better life.  smile.gif

no offense dude, but any degree in software or programming thats more than 5-10 years old is pretty much null and void....unless you continuously take courses, classes, training, etc, you cant expect to keep up with the stuff of today
Gold: 11.50
May 28 2009 10:39pm
I miss ghot...
Gold: 1.50
May 28 2009 11:21pm
Quote (PENandPAPER @ Thu, May 28 2009, 11:39pm)
I miss ghot...

Die.
Gold: 11.50
May 28 2009 11:22pm
Quote (immortalcheese @ Fri, May 29 2009, 01:21am)
Die.

yo get on msn i need to talk
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll