d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Contemplating Scratch Build.
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,499.00
Apr 7 2013 10:16am
Quote (Funion @ Apr 7 2013 11:29am)
Ghot I'm confirming this... as long as the font is installed on your windows aida64 will use it :) I have used a few fonts my friends designed to try and find a nice theme for my windows but i have not :P

I just downloaded the "Plasma Drip" font from that site....right clicked it, chose: Install and then opened the OSD config and it was there....and is in pic above :)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2013 02:03pm
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 7 2013 07:46am)
Excellent job  ^^

You gonna build a CPU next  :)

/e  You gonna put something awesome between the motherboard and the RES...like maybe an LED screen...that you can run all ur temp monitoring / fan speed software on  ?

The intentions were to have 1 tempurature gauge with the probe in the back portion of the desk to monitor ambient tempuratures of psu pump and powersupplies, then a second gauge with the probe going through one of the res caps siliconed in to prevent leaking, so you could monitor actual fluid temps.
This hasn't happened yet as they havn't showed up, and now that everythings running i don't know that i want to put the effort in. It will require me to either flip the desk on end so the one cap is out of water, or drain it to the point of the cap being out of water.
It would also require 2 holes to be drilled in plates that have stuff on them(the res, and the backplate). The middle plate can still lift out freely to have holes cut for the lcd displays.
It may happen later in life, as it does look rather bare, however for now i'm content.

Maybe if i decide to upgrade come haswell =]
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll