d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Highschooturd Deserves A Thread
Prev1567
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,295.00
Oct 4 2011 10:11pm
Quote (Eek @ Oct 4 2011 11:02pm)
Negative.

Please tell me you've been to a driving school. Even driving on my buddies slightly boosted STi pushing slightly over 400 horses to the crank* Shit was fucking scary on such a good drivetrain. I like to hear how often you burn up that clutch tbh. To be able to handle all that power will need substantial amount invested on the drivetrain and suspensions to track.. unless you're another one of the guys that just drift in an open parking lot and go from light to light.

You do track this thing right?

last reply in this thread cuz im getting sick of it:

Yes i went drifting + driving school
I did burn a lot of clutch,differential,hand brake,brakes pads,2x full wheels, driveshaft,body kits, a full suspension tower , tram, 1x RB26,ICM,injectors,camshafts,turbo rivers (not leaks... rivers), 3x HKS intercoolers, 2x bov but i don't drive like a lunatic cuz i love my cars and i take good care of them + i usually drive my JDM's when its a sunny day mostly the supra, the only road trip i did with my supra was a UR event + meets

E:i track only on a private street around my house .. i cannot go to those official tracking b.s with a timer n all that, simply because i don't want to get my cars stolen, last time i went there with my friend, his civic was siting on bricks... so i never came back from there, and i never pop the hood in meets

This post was edited by SnowAura1337 on Oct 4 2011 10:14pm
Gold: 8,601.26
Oct 4 2011 10:14pm
Quote (SnowAura1337 @ Oct 5 2011 12:11am)
last reply in this thread cuz im getting sick of it:

Yes i went drifting + driving school
I did burn a lot of clutch,differential,hand brake,brakes pads,2x full wheels, driveshaft,body kits, a full suspension tower , tram, 1x RB26,ICM,injectors,camshafts,turbo rivers (not leaks... rivers), 3x HKS intercoolers, 2x bov but i don't drive like a lunatic cuz i love my cars and i take good care of them + i usually drive my JDM's when its a sunny day mostly the supra, the only road trip i did with my supra was a UR event + meets

Win.
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1567
Closed New Topic New Poll