d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Yo, Canadians
Prev14567814Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2011 11:27pm
Quote (amking99 @ Jun 3 2011 10:11pm)
I find that I only like Rock in this entire thread. BP and DS they're cool, but they're feeding Anthrax etc.

Oh, and you know what is funny about Canada, they leech off of us, but they're becoming a better country.. Oh the irony.

Lol. Fanboy of Rock much? I mean, he did kind of provoke Anthrax in this thread. :P
Jun 3 2011 11:33pm
Quote (BreakPoint @ Jun 4 2011 12:27am)
Lol. Fanboy of Rock much? I mean, he did kind of provoke Anthrax in this thread. :P

Quote (amking99 @ Jun 4 2011 12:26am)
:/ well, you, bp, and everyone else bashing him and shit is just making him happy because it's giving him attention. Watch, wait a month and by time that month goes by, so will his fame. Then he'll stop posting as much and not care. At some points, he has been helpful, but not the kind he should be. Just more arrogant. He's not stupid more so than I thought, but he's definitely not a moron. I'm not siding with him; i'm just stating that all of you just need to sit the fuck down and let his fame die. Otherwise, i'll have to deal with him that much longer.

He's just as much to blame as you or anyone else flaming him giving him the sense of being "wanted" and attention. Haha. I'm just stating that when I read his post it's hilarious because of his insults. Plus, rock is one of the last true computer hardware guys around. Most of us are new here. I rarely see pen or wild or ponti or eek or anyone that I used to a year ago. I miss them :/ They at least HELPED not criticize everyone to shit and tell them what to buy and spend more money. They worked around with what they had.
Jun 3 2011 11:37pm
Quote (amking99 @ Jun 4 2011 12:33am)
He's just as much to blame as you or anyone else flaming him giving him the sense of being "wanted" and attention. Haha. I'm just stating that when I read his post it's hilarious because of his insults. Plus, rock is one of the last true computer hardware guys around. Most of us are new here. I rarely see pen or wild or ponti or eek or anyone that I used to a year ago. I miss them :/ They at least HELPED not criticize everyone to shit and tell them what to buy and spend more money. They worked around with what they had.

I haven't seen ponti in at least a year. :\
Gold: 434.84
Jun 4 2011 10:04am
Thanks, amking. I miss Eek/PEN/Wild/Ponti. Good guys.

I, like most of them, have just pretty much given up on being helpful to most people on this site. I used to really enjoy posting builds and helping people in the programming sub. A few problems that are either difficult or interesting (or Apple related) will pique my interest but otherwise I'm pretty ambivalent toward this sub.
Jun 4 2011 10:08am
Quote (rockonkenshin @ Jun 4 2011 11:04am)

I, like most of them, have just pretty much given up on being helpful to most people on this site. I used to really enjoy posting builds and helping people in the programming sub. A few problems that are either difficult or interesting (or Apple related) will pique my interest but otherwise I'm pretty ambivalent toward this sub.

I agree completely. I miss the old days though indeed. I try and make builds, but find no point in it because every one looks at each other builds like it's complete shit. When all reality, they all have their benefits and losses.

No problem. I just wish they were all back. We were a community then more than ever. Now, we're just a shit storm of flamers and assholes.
Gold: 1,105.00
Jun 4 2011 10:13am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

didnt read because anthrax is a dirty kife bastard
Jun 4 2011 11:47am
Quote (rockonkenshin @ Jun 4 2011 09:04am)

Exactly.

Also, seems like a lot of the time when I help, someone always has to say I'm wrong, even if I can back it up with proof. I would help more people more often, but I just don't care for getting called an idiot for telling the truth, ya know?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 4 2011 12:17pm
Quote (rockonkenshin @ Jun 4 2011 11:04am)

all those rands are tools

and so are you

go clickity clack on your shitty computer else where

that is all
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 4 2011 12:18pm
Quote (CHISELandSTONE @ Jun 4 2011 01:17pm)
all those rands are tools

and so are you

go clickity clack on your shitty computer else where

that is all

and besides its those idiots who runined this forum by only asnwereing questions from one of those 5 people
and posting the letmegetthatforyou link

you have no one but yourself to blame kiddo
ya need to know that

3rd and final edit:

just go away then aint no body going to miss you or any of them

BUH BYE!!!

This post was edited by CHISELandSTONE on Jun 4 2011 12:21pm
Banned
Gold: 655.01
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2011 12:44pm
Quote (amking99 @ Jun 4 2011 07:11am)
I find that I only like Rock in this entire thread. BP and DS they're cool, but they're feeding Anthrax etc.

Oh, and you know what is funny about Canada, they leech off of us, but they're becoming a better country.. Oh the irony.

Actually I lost all respect for BP after Tony Hayward fucked everything up.
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev14567814Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll