d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Laptop
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49.00
Oct 16 2024 01:24am
Thinking about the LOQ Lenovo pretty budget, and I believe I'm going to pull the trigger. Whether you go with the 4060 or 3050, I think it'll be beneficial. They have upgradable internals to 1TB, and like others said, it's not meant to be gamed on for long, long periods like the power of desktops. It would be 2-4 hours unplugged and almost all airplanes have poweroutlets on their seats now.

If you're on the go and have an hour of downtime or what have you, I think this might be a good option. I've done a good amount of research on this, and this one stood out to me the most. It provides everything you need.

That's just my opinion, but I believe I'm going to go with this. I only plan on playing D2R, Street Fighter 6, and Star Craft, so I even think the 3050 is a lot. It'll run my car tuning programs like a charm, I am sure (another reason I'm getting something budget that can be multipurpose).

I can keep you posted because I'm going to grab this tomorrow, lol! I travel and am at work most of the time. My wife uses the computer desk, so I am limited on time when it comes to desktop gaming.

Again, opinions are my own after research and narrowing for specific needs. I am no longer in school and not using it for work related activities.

This post was edited by wsgSeeD on Oct 16 2024 01:26am
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll