d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Bass Youtube Channel > I Need Your Support!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2016 06:45am
Hi everyone!

I'm a musician, I went to a great school and had a ton of gigs, then I got injured and took a year off, then I went to teach music in India for a year, it's been great but when I came back to the music scene in my city all my gigs got taken!! Holy shit, there are so many good bassists out there it's hard to compete!

I got tired of sitting around, so a few months back I started this YouTube channel to keep myself motivated to stay practicing, keep improving!

I'd appreciate it if you guys took a second to check it out! I play jazz/experimental/funk and whatever, don't really know what to call some of it! So if you're into some potentially awesome/whacky stuff.. click click click! <3

www.youtube.com/thetaliotv

sub/like/comment if you really like it! hardest part about being an artist these days is getting people to hear your stuff :(

got a channel? I'll sub back

also, just started a band at the beginning of April - we're hoping to do an EP this summer

www.soundcloud.com/ludovicsounds

lend me your ears and constructive feedback is always appreciated! <3
Gold: 1.70
May 25 2016 10:30am
Damn bro!

That's really epic, very skillful! Best of luck with your channel and your band! :)

Cheers from Finland!

E/ Yeah I agree, hardest as an artist to get people to hear your stuff aka promotion etc. Well I do have a channel, and a debut song with a music vid :) Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqjquJeTc7s&feature=youtu.be

This post was edited by AaaronxD on May 25 2016 10:33am
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll