d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Anyone Do Any Online Jamming?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 269.00
Mar 7 2015 06:21pm
I've done this with some guys before, but they have since kinda disappeared. I'd prefer people who know how to run their equipment through their computer so don't have the shitty sound quality of a mic throwing everything off. I can play lead/rhythm or i can play thrhough an electric violin. I'm up for pretty much any music as long as its not metal. I don't really care how skilled you are either, as long as you know the basics and are willing to learn. Will use skype, and preferably everyone have a cam up.
Gold: 1,126.28
Mar 18 2015 10:50pm
I might be willing to collab. I can go DI too. For vocals i use dual condenser mics topped by a gxl3000 (CAD). And the samples I use are high enough that you have to have a beast computer to run my master files. (i make mp3s out of the masters for distribution.)

I want to do a song that is fairly acoustic. Can you do vocals too? Where you from I'm in Oregon. What about 2 songs. I help you with a song you're working on, and you help me with mine?

I play rhythm, lead, or bass proficiently. On a variety of instruments. Can't sing well though. Not very good at writing lyrics either.

This post was edited by thefriarmichael on Mar 18 2015 10:53pm
Gold: 1.70
May 11 2015 06:19am
Ive got a few guitars and a piano, which runs through midi interface. Guitars go through steinbergs audio interface, and for mic Ive got a Rode NT1A. Not sure about the video tho, havnt got my ass up to get a webcam :D
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll