d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Looking For Help Finding These Chords
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 105.00
Jul 10 2014 12:09pm
Hey guys,

I'm still a new acoustic player. Was wondering if any of the more skilful players would lend some time to assist me in figuring out these chords to the link listed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg7YWVr4DxY

Thanks!
Hopefully some of you like the jam.
Gold: 10,749.43
Jul 10 2014 06:50pm
I can't figure it out by ear (I suck at hearing stuff by ear), but good chord progression.
Gold: 1,176.28
Jul 11 2014 11:21am
I don't really like the name of this song. So I can't give it my attention.

Sounds like you will need 3 tracks minimum to jam the song. Or two friends to play it with. Or a looper. I'm hearing 2 rhythm guitars and one melody line. The chords are also changing without changing names. For example it starts on an Em chord. But sounds like the 2nd rhythm guitar is playing a different voicing of an Em. Then they also change voicings of those Em chords while in a single measure. So it sounds like they are changing to a new chord when it's really a variety of Em chords. There is also some G and C chords.

GL

Gold: 105.00
Jul 18 2014 01:59am
Quote (thefriarmichael @ Jul 11 2014 11:21am)
I don't really like the name of this song. So I can't give it my attention.

Sounds like you will need 3 tracks minimum to jam the song. Or two friends to play it with. Or a looper. I'm hearing 2 rhythm guitars and one melody line. The chords are also changing without changing names. For example it starts on an Em chord. But sounds like the 2nd rhythm guitar is playing a different voicing of an Em. Then they also change voicings of those Em chords while in a single measure. So it sounds like they are changing to a new chord when it's really a variety of Em chords. There is also some G and C chords.

GL

Thanks,

Any more ideas?
Gold: 285.00
Jul 29 2014 10:34am
http://chordify.net/chords/there-is-only-one-god-and-his-name-is-death-slaves-patrick-dunn

That thing helps.. but i assume this is how you would play it in standard tuning. It sounds like it might be in a different tuning, but give this a go.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll