d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Anyone Know Whats Going On?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.00
Feb 25 2014 03:35am
I am attempting to get sound recorder or audacity to work to record a bit of audio from a game. I have my recording device set as the stereo mix, it is enabled , and in audacity's case it is the recording input i have selected.

Neither audacity nor the recoder that comes with windows 7 will detect any input sound.

Is there any thing I might be doing wrong or missing that might make it not work? I have followed several y/t guides to the letter with no luck. All drivers are up to date.
Gold: 20.00
Feb 25 2014 03:53am
Just a friendly reminder that posts like this are better posted in General Help, as this sub forum caters to PROGRAMMERS, AKA those who work with code/develop applications.

This post was edited by Eep on Feb 25 2014 03:54am
Gold: 40.00
Feb 25 2014 02:16pm
Quote (Eep @ Feb 25 2014 04:53am)
Just a friendly reminder that posts like this are better posted in General Help, as this sub forum caters to PROGRAMMERS, AKA those who work with code/develop applications.

Ahh, my apologies. I assummed this area was better suited as last time I posted in general help there were so many spam threads about completely random things that within a few minutes I was on page three with zero views. I figured atleast here people would possibbly be able to help.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll