d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Recording Music For Posting Online > Iso Info
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 9 2013 10:59am
I've got a mic and a webcam, is there any certain program I should use to put it all together?
Warn: 10%
Oct 11 2013 02:47pm
Well if your webcam program has a choice of Mic inputs in the settings, then change it to the Mic u want to use and record, easy as that.

If not, you'll have to get a simple recording program (i recommend mixcraft) and start audio recording and webcam recording simultaneously, then later sync them together using a video editing program (something simple like windows movie maker will work fine if you're not experienced in vid edits)

Good luck.

This post was edited by Pregnant on Oct 11 2013 02:54pm
Oct 11 2013 09:30pm
Quote (Pregnant @ Oct 11 2013 03:47pm)
Well if your webcam program has a choice of Mic inputs in the settings, then change it to the Mic u want to use and record, easy as that.

If not, you'll have to get a simple recording program (i recommend mixcraft) and start audio recording and webcam recording simultaneously, then later sync them together using a video editing program (something simple like windows movie maker will work fine if you're not experienced in vid edits)

Good luck.

thanks for the help. I'm trying out Audacity for recording the sound. I'll try the programs you recommended also
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll