d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Want Your Music On A Radio Station?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.11
Aug 13 2013 08:05pm
What's up, I just launched my brand new website, it's like Pandora except for independent artists who are looking for a little more promotion without a lot of extra work.

http://noteis.us/

It just barely launched so we're looking to get 100 songs before we open up the first playlist. Help me out, throw your music up there, it won't take long and there's nothing to lose from it. It's for all genres of music so if you make something or know people that do send them this way.

Once we get a decent song base I'm going to start pushing hard for listeners, so getting in early gives you more time to reach more people and we may provide advantages later on for users who signed up early.

Also, follow on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/noteisus

Any questions or problems, hit me up, it IS still in beta.

This post was edited by donothegod on Aug 13 2013 08:05pm
Gold: 1,521.00
Aug 14 2013 02:13am
dude this is such a great idea! im signing up right now!

/e one thing ive noticed tho is that, i upload a song, and the title of the mp3 is lets say BanjoKazooie, then it asks me to name the song..... well the name of the song is BanjoKazooie, so i type it in, and it tells me "theres already a song with that name!" so i change the name to 01 BanjoKazooie

/e i know its still in beta but ima just let u know some problems ive ran into just incase nobody has told you. after submitting a song and going to click edit, it only lets me edit the song name and not the description/lyrics. since i dont have lyics for the song/beat i was gonna use it as a description of the song instead of putting the lyrics, but it wont let me do that unless i delete the song and reupload it. also, when i play the songs that ive uploaded, clicking play on one song, then clicking play on another song should stop the other song thats playing but it just keeps both of them playing. basically i can have 5 songs going at once. one time i tried to pause them all cuz i had 3 songs going at once, and the first one wouldnt even pause it just kept playing, so i refreshed the page. other than that... i like what youre doing man, cant wait to see this finished!

This post was edited by SwollenTech on Aug 14 2013 02:41am
Gold: 1,521.00
Aug 14 2013 03:36am
also, selecting 2 genres is a requirement and i couldnt proceed unless i chose 2 genres. Example: sooo uploading a 10 track album and all 10 are electronic but it shows up in rap and hip hop because that was the second choice.

This post was edited by SwollenTech on Aug 14 2013 03:53am
Aug 14 2013 08:42am
Appreciate the feedback, I'll get my tech guy on it ASAP. :thumbsup: These are exactly the kinds of things we need to know to bring you an awesome experience. Definitely a couple things happening that shouldn't be.

There's also a feature on the site that says 'contact' that'll allow you to contact him directly. Feel free to keep posting here or to use that feature as well.

Thanks again!

This post was edited by donothegod on Aug 14 2013 08:45am
Oct 14 2013 09:47am
Bump. 84/100 songs to open.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll