d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Paying 250 Fg For Some Quick Help > No Music Talents\education Needed
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 77.00
May 6 2013 11:24pm
ok I'm really tired so I'll make this short and sweet.

I am paying 250 fg to anyone who can link me to a site that lets you build your own custom guitar AND ALLOWS YOUR OWN CUSTOM DECAl\ART the cap'd is an absolute must. I haven't been able to find a single site that does this, they let you add colors\finishes but no custom art.

Also do not post links of sites that only do decals I'm not going to risk damaging\losing a 1000$+ guitar shipping it all over hades.

If you post a link here please also pm me incase I happen to forget this post
Gold: 5,268.80
May 7 2013 02:00am
Dude, I think you need to be looking at Custom Shops from the likes of Fender, Jackson, Ibanez, Gibson etc

Thats the big money right there.
Gold: 77.00
May 7 2013 01:00pm
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ May 7 2013 04:00am)
Dude, I think you need to be looking at Custom Shops from the likes of Fender, Jackson, Ibanez, Gibson etc

Thats the big money right there.

The only problem with this is their prices are crazily overpriced just because there is so much hype over them because they are a big name. I would much rather have a small company that already has the same parts fender would put on anyways build it for a lot fair amount cheaper.
there are plenty of sites that do 1 or the other for reasonable prices and do great work. I'm sure there has got to be at least 1 out there that does both.
Gold: 6,729.00
May 8 2013 03:19am
They make SICK guitars. Heard about them through Chris Storey's new band. They make carbon fiber guitars/glow in the dark designs and all kinds of crazy shit, give them a try

http://www.etherial.com.au/contact-etherial/contact

https://www.facebook.com/EtherialGuitars?fref=ts

/e you can't build the guitar on a page but I'm pretty sure they could build anything you'd ever want

This post was edited by M0DS on May 8 2013 03:23am
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll