d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Best Headphone For 150$? > Techno/rock/pop/rap
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 497.01
Mar 27 2013 09:03pm
I'm looking for a headphone. My budget is around 150$. But I can go a little over it. I also planned to buy Monster Studio. But my friends say don't, with 150$ I can get something better. So any recommendation?

Also I don't know if this is he right place to ask. My bad if not.
Gold: 22,202.22
Mar 27 2013 10:19pm
heh, i was just about to post a similar thread, although my budget is smaller, say $50-75. anyone have any suggestions? some options im looking at are Audio Technica ATH-M30, Grado Prestige SR-60i or Sennheiser HD448, but im open to others as well. those are just some likely options ive found. the ATH-M30 sounds like its got the best sound of any of em, but its gotten some poor reviews for durability. mixed reviews of the sound of others. I want something with nice sound, durable and comfortable for long periods on a larger head. (ie, not tight. i had the Senn HD202 and liked the sound but it was way too tight on me. The HD201 is more comfortable, but doesnt have as good sound. (bass is lacking, shoulda trusted the reviews on that one.)

any suggestions?
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll