d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > To All Rappers And Aspiring Industry Workers
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,394.00
Oct 12 2012 10:41pm
my names Joey, some of you may have seen me around I'm an audio engineer specializing in production mastering. I am on an independant label signed to atlantic records working for Twista, a rapper most of you know (if you know anything about rap).

I am looking to start a relevant media/blog site and a place where beat makers/producers/artists/managers can link up and help each other start their careers.

Now of course before any side comments; this has been in the works for a long time now; but I never thought of seeing who on JSP would like to help. It's easy for me to get people in real life to help out with things...but some things I need help with on the internet.

What could this do for you? Well you have a chance to get experience working with somebody who is legitimatally in the industry, and have your name seen and your work credited by whoever happens to see it.

If you would be interested in blogging about certain things dealing with rap/hip hop/r&b then please let me know

TY for reading :)

Joey

*IF ANYBODY HAS QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING EVER, ABOUT PROMOTIONS, LABEL A&R, MARKETING TECHNIQUES, OR EVEN CAREER CONSULTATIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK*
Gold: 12.00
Oct 14 2012 10:41am
How much do I get?
Gold: 268.01
Oct 14 2012 03:38pm
Id be interested to see the site, im a producer of hip-hop beats
Gold: 1,394.00
Oct 16 2012 03:37pm
Quote (diddly10 @ Oct 14 2012 09:38pm)
Id be interested to see the site, im a producer of hip-hop beats

you have my PM
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2012 10:52pm
This is only for rappers or beat makers?
Gold: 70.00
Oct 17 2012 10:26pm
Quote (PRY @ Oct 12 2012 10:41pm)
my names Joey, some of you may have seen me around I'm an audio engineer specializing in production mastering.  I am on an independant label signed to atlantic records working for Twista, a rapper most of you know (if you know anything about rap).

I am looking to start a relevant media/blog site and a place where beat makers/producers/artists/managers can link up and help each other start their careers.

Now of course before any side comments; this has been in the works for a long time now; but I never thought of seeing who on JSP would like to help.  It's easy for me to get people in real life to help out with things...but some things I need help with on the internet.

What could this do for you?  Well you have a chance to get experience working with somebody who is legitimatally in the industry, and have your name seen and your work credited by whoever happens to see it.

If you would be interested in blogging about certain things dealing with rap/hip hop/r&b then please let me know

TY for reading :)

Joey

*IF ANYBODY HAS QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING EVER, ABOUT PROMOTIONS, LABEL A&R, MARKETING TECHNIQUES, OR EVEN CAREER CONSULTATIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK*

Quote (Rushton @ Oct 16 2012 10:52pm)
This is only for rappers or beat makers?

there

Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll