d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Nice Vst-plugins For Music Production
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,000.00
Aug 31 2012 04:55pm
I would be pleased to have some tip of some nice vst-plugins for music production! I was imagine some nice tools for electronic-funk.
But I would appreciate all other plugins!

Looking specially for nice leads!

What I have right now is following:

NI Massive
ReFX Nexus
Sylenth1

Thanks in advance
Gold: 11.11
Sep 5 2012 02:22pm
Are you looking for synths specifically? You could load up on synth VST's all day, the real question is, which do you need and which are just wasting space on your computer? The 3 synths you listed there are plenty to do nearly anything you could ask for as far as sound design. Are you designing sounds or using presets? What kind of music are you making? Obviously there are very specific things that you may need other tools to accomplish but I can vouch for Massive and Sylenth as they are a few of my favorites. If you like the NI stuff, Absynth is a serious synth and FM8 is also nice. But really though, what are you looking for? What kinds of sounds, what kind of synthesis? More misc. recommendations would be Zebra2, Diva, Vanguard, KORG Legacy Bundle... could go on forever. If you provide specifically what you are looking for I can give you better answers.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2012 11:22am
I was going to recommend Nativve Instruments but seems you already found them. :P
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll