d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Guitar Beginner Needs Ur Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 29 2012 03:46pm
Hello everyone,

im looking for some cool sites with beginner lessons, finger picking lessons, guitar chords, scales , riffs, licks.
can u help me? :)
Gold: 4,768.80
May 29 2012 03:53pm
www.ultimate-guitar.com

has songs, chords,lessons and a massive forum. Everything you will ever need :)
Gold: 2.92
May 29 2012 07:11pm
i find youtube fairly useful in learning songs and even lessons it just takes a bit more searching than ultimate-guitar, personally i used both
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2012 08:57pm
if you really are a real beginner, you should just download some sort of full course... theres plenty available through torrents and things of that nature, or you could just buy them.

what i mean to say is that there is alot of stuff to learn early on... and it helps to have it outlined in a way that is easy to learn.

i would list all the things that you should learn but its easier to say that if your just starting its a long road, and after a year and some change myself at guitar i dont feel like ive really even scratched the surface..

try and d/l something like steve krenz learn and master guitar though

it covers all the common major chords, minor chords, barre chords, and has some good excersizes to do, it also has some fingerpicking in there and is a very good place to start. Work through the book till your comfortable with barre chords and the open position stuff then play some songs you like etc etc and then go from there

ill say this, the nice part about just beginning at guitar is there is everything to learn, as you progress, it gets harder to figure out what you should be focusing on and how to go about it, when your just starting playing G-C-D-G-C-D for 10 minutes will make you twice as good
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 1 2012 08:02am
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ May 29 2012 05:53pm)
www.ultimate-guitar.com

has songs, chords,lessons and a massive forum. Everything you will ever need :)

yeah i use it every time its pretty good
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll