d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Feel The Power Of Shao Kahn > Techno
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Mar 16 2012 02:22pm

feedback would be nice

This post was edited by Dept_Hammer on Mar 16 2012 02:22pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 17 2012 11:25am
For me personally, I feel that there is a really repetitive beat (the one that starts to occur in the intro), I really like the concept and stuff, but maybe if the pitch of that was changed or would jump in tempos I feel like it'd make it a lot more interesting. It just seems too simple in my opinion as it stands. (giving constructive criticism here) :)

But i lol'd at the FEEL THE POWER OF SHAO KAHN. AHHHHHHH AWWWWWAWAWOAWOAWO
If you changed it up a bit I think it'd be pretty awesome, like possibly put a bass drop or a big tempo change when after he says "feel the power of shao kahn" and during the screams, maybe less Shao Kahn quotes going on all the time too. Try to pick out the best of the best, it'll make the song more memorable. But this is my personal opinion/preference. :D

god damn now i really want to play some mortal kombat though. haha
Baraka ftw.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 17 2012 11:35am
Gold: 0.01
Mar 17 2012 12:34pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 17 2012 01:25pm)
For me personally, I feel that there is a really repetitive beat (the one that starts to occur in the intro), I really like the concept and stuff, but maybe if the pitch of that was changed or would jump in tempos I feel like it'd make it a lot more interesting. It just seems too simple in my opinion as it stands. (giving constructive criticism here) :)

But i lol'd at the FEEL THE POWER OF SHAO KAHN. AHHHHHHH AWWWWWAWAWOAWOAWO
If you changed it up a bit I think it'd be pretty awesome, like possibly put a bass drop or a big tempo change when after he says "feel the power of shao kahn" and during the screams, maybe less Shao Kahn quotes going on all the time too. Try to pick out the best of the best, it'll make the song more memorable. But this is my personal opinion/preference. :D

god damn now i really want to play some mortal kombat though. haha
Baraka ftw.

totally agree, i consider myself a noob but i have been tinkering around with various programs.
thanks for the feedback :D
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll