d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > How Do You Put Songs In A Video?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.69
Mar 1 2012 12:50pm
Seems like simple question for most of you but I was trying to figure out how one would record a song in a video. A friend of mine tried to interpret a song with sign language but he recorded the song through his speakers so obviously it sounded like crap. I figured there would be some kind of video editing program where we could embed the song within?
Gold: 0.00
Mar 1 2012 05:41pm
Windows Movie Maker will do this, and its free to my knowledge, it comes installed on most p.c's if not i think you can d/l it from the microsoft site.

u just import the video, or make it with slides and such, then import the audio. it has some features like slowdown for the video and splicing etc, its not very complicated but for uploading to the internet(where nobody watns to d/l 700mb for a 5minute fraps), you have to compress the video and sometimes that can take awhile depending on the initial video, and the type of pc, type of compression etc.
Gold: 212.69
Mar 2 2012 08:11am
Thanks a lot :)
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll