d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Anyone Mind Tabbing Something For Me?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 33.00
Feb 17 2012 03:11pm
Hey guys,
As a lover of music and a hopeful musician (guitarist) some day, I love tabs. Unfortunately the lack of them is quite a big problem to me, as I love trying to re-play songs I truly love.

Unfortunately I am really, quite terrible at tabbing. If anyone could lend me a hand, I would really appreciate it. If you can tab any part of the following song, it would help me immensely.

My lack of fg is unfortunate. My only payment will be of love and the fact that I have ~500 post thread (one of the biggest in FS&BC) in which I've posted lots and lots of music, something that may benefit someone else in search of metal or some other kind of music which can be found in my thread.

The song:

Feel free to add the times where the tab is tabbed between.

Thanks!

This post was edited by yCoRrUpT on Feb 17 2012 03:12pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2012 04:18pm
wish i could help you :/

i only play acoustic and ive only ever played in standard tuning so that comes off as impossible for me :p

im fussing with it tho cuz id like to learn to do this, i hear maybe E F# B chords in there, but only if i play like lowest 3 strings on my acoustic :/ sounds like I V III I kind of a progression maybe :/

gl with it :P out of my league
Gold: 16,548.00
Feb 17 2012 04:43pm
from begginning to ~~2:30

E min, B without 3rd but with a 4th instead (B E F#), B min, D maj, A maj , A7 without A (I dont use to write it that way but in the last one u should have G C# E only)

I'm not 100% sure I'm in my bed and can't check right now but I strongly believe that it's it or very close to it.
I'll continue later :p
Gold: 33.00
Feb 17 2012 11:19pm
Thanks guys I'll try playing it when I get home and see how it is.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll