d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > New Band - New Song, Check It Out
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36.00
Jan 27 2012 12:23am
So here is my new project, we are just getting this together, haven't even started gigging we are just going through the whole writing/recording progress. This was the first song we have put up, we are waiting until the other 2 from the demo are up to start promoting it really, but I just felt like sharing it :)

http://www.facebook.com/GrimmMusic
Gold: 0.70
Jan 27 2012 07:12am
I love symphonic metal and this is actually pretty good. I'm not sure that some of the piano pieces entirely fit in with the rest of the song (the flow just isn't quite right ??) but it's easily one of the best songs that's been shared in this forum

i'm also not sold on the vocals but they're not bad by any stretch of the imagination - i know how hard it is to find the ideal vocalist and i have ridiculous standards in that department lol
Gold: 36.00
Jan 27 2012 07:55pm
Quote (Cloudfire @ Jan 27 2012 06:12am)
I love symphonic metal and this is actually pretty good. I'm not sure that some of the piano pieces entirely fit in with the rest of the song (the flow just isn't quite right ??) but it's easily one of the best songs that's been shared in this forum

i'm also not sold on the vocals but they're not bad by any stretch of the imagination - i know how hard it is to find the ideal vocalist and i have ridiculous standards in that department lol

Thanks, this is just the first of many songs we are working on and are hoping this one is actually are "worst", recording vocals is a tricky thing. We actually record these our selves in our guitar players home studio, so sometimes things don't quite come out the way we would like, but I still the quality is good. I don't normally like to name drop but the next song we are finishing is actually featuring jonny craig from emarosa on vocals for the second half of the song, should be a great piece.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll