d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Need Help With Setting A Midi Controller! > Details Inside
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Dec 24 2011 06:19am
Hello

I'm offering a CME UF70 to my girlfriend later tonight and I'm having some issues so far, nothing major.

I'm totally new to MIDI controllers, production software, and I've been digging this theme for the last week, reading reviews and all that, so I could buy a nice touch sensitive MIDI controller with some good hardware functions to edit the sounds!

Now I need your help with this and I will donate forum gold if you spare me your good precious time!

I hooked the keyboard to ableton and I've played some sounds but I need you to help me with some simple questions in Ableton, and direct me to where to download/buy some good instruments

I also want someone to explain me how to get sound out of Reason 5 (I just need you to tell me some preferences settings, and let me know how to hook simple instruments, not really deep, the rest I will get by myself)

Well I know I could do all this by myself, and believe me I am, but now I need an extra help from someone who usually uses this softwares and the questions I have are piece of cake for someone experiencied... I have short time, that's why I post this!

Let me know by pm your e-mail and we talk there!

Thanks a lot in advance
Gold: 56,818.00
Dec 25 2011 06:35pm
buy massive
Gold: 0.00
Dec 27 2011 02:21am
I wouldn't buy a touch based midi controller, if you want a midi controller for mixing / remixing go with midi-fighter pro or some kind of controller that includes jogwheels/lots of buttons for your mappings.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll