d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > A New Song O Mine > Love Along A Road
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 17 2011 05:40pm
http://soundcloud.com/rush-pfeiffer/love-along-a-road

Check it out tell me what ya think.

Does it need any changes? if so, what would you like to see changed?

thanks!
Oct 21 2011 03:26pm
no input?
Oct 21 2011 05:03pm
I am not a bible thumper, nor am i fan of christian rock or gospel, some hymns are catchy i guess, what im trying to say is im not a fan of the lyrics~ but you have a very nice voice, sort of a cross between like paul simon and the guy that sings for oar. I think it was very well recorded and you play the guitar way better than i can as well, if you were to redo i would like to hear more of the guitar though, it was nice
Oct 21 2011 07:00pm
Quote (blunderwonder2 @ Oct 21 2011 07:03pm)
I am not a bible thumper, nor am i fan of christian rock or gospel, some hymns are catchy i guess, what im trying to say is im not a fan of the lyrics~ but you have a very nice voice, sort of a cross between like paul simon and the guy that sings for oar. I think it was very well recorded and you play the guitar way better than i can as well, if you were to redo i would like to hear more of the guitar though, it was nice

Well, I'm glad you noticed the lyrics at least and what their about :P
But the fact will never change that I will keep writing songs for my Savior.

I appreciate your feedback and your comments and the time you took to listen to it.

I'll post a new one up in a second with some fixes on the feedback that has been provided over the last couple of days.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll