d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Need Some Nice Affordable Drum Gear > Give Me Your Suggestions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.01
Oct 6 2011 08:35pm
I mostly just want a China Crash and a nice, durable double bass pedal that isn't gonna go to shit too quickly .. Could some of you give me some suggestions?
Looking to do metal drumming obviously, so a cymbal with an awesome "piercing" sound would be sick.
I can spend a reasonable amount on gear .. but less money spent = more tuition money, so try to avoid getting too expensive.

Also- Found a stupidly cheap Gibraltar Avenger II pedal online, but when I look for reviews, a lot of people are either completely against getting one, or love them .. so if anybody's ever played one, lmk what you thought. I'm a starter on double bass.

Kind of clued out when it comes to what I should look for in a double pedal too, so lmk.

This post was edited by 1962 on Oct 6 2011 08:37pm
Gold: 186.55
Oct 7 2011 01:56pm
the DW 4000 are a good beginner bass pedals. Thats what I used until I got myself the Axis longboards. Check those out and see if that's kinda what you are into.

I don't have a China cymbal so can't help you there.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll