d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Some Electronic Music Of Mine > Made In Fl
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Apr 10 2011 06:17pm
Most if not all sounds are custom created by me, some are a bit off, distorted, but I never took my precious time on creating these songs, instead just slapped them together and never looked back. When I release shit for real I plan on adjusting, mastering, fixing stuff here and there, etc.

www.reverbnation.com/jakeevans

First song, After I Came is rap, a very underfinished beat I made and threw an acapella over, the other two are pretty good I'd suggest you listen to those instead.

Let me know, all feedback is appreciated,
thanks.
Apr 10 2011 08:27pm
:rofl:
Apr 10 2011 08:29pm
Quote (PerfectMurder @ Apr 11 2011 02:27am)
:rofl:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL idgi

I'm also working with artists well known around the nation to be featured in my upcoming EP.
Apr 10 2011 08:41pm
Quote (Twipz @ Apr 10 2011 09:29pm)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL idgi

I'm also working with artists well known around the nation to be featured in my upcoming EP.

As in you are remixing their stuff without their knowledge? There is no way that you are "working with" any nationally known artist (unless you are Rebecca Black's friend or something).

If your stuff is "unfinished" don't release it, and don't try and take credit for "creating original sounds" when I hear Massive VST wobbles that I could recreate right now with a free preset pack I found online.

The rofl face was because this is some of the worst music I've ever heard posted on this forum and I try to be pretty positive when it comes to things like this.
Apr 10 2011 09:11pm
Quote (PerfectMurder @ Apr 11 2011 02:41am)
As in you are remixing their stuff without their knowledge? There is no way that you are "working with" any nationally known artist (unless you are Rebecca Black's friend or something).

If your stuff is "unfinished" don't release it, and don't try and take credit for "creating original sounds" when I hear Massive VST wobbles that I could recreate right now with a free preset pack I found online.

The rofl face was because this is some of the worst music I've ever heard posted on this forum and I try to be pretty positive when it comes to things like this.

Naw, my only "remix" was the After I Came Acapella linked to me by Type's record label manager. And naw again, I'm doing a collab with two artists (yes, I'm in contact with these artists) known across the nation. Following these two tracks, I will be doing collabs with MORE artists known around the nation.

btw I never said my sounds were "original", practically every sound has been created before, any musician of any genre should know this already.

Thanks for the concern tho

edit2: and just to spout myself a little bit, because you've pissed me off a little bit, I have hookups to so many producers, artists, dj's, etc., whether its rap, electronic, rock, or me shitting on you, that I could shit on you from across the US.

I see your signature is deadmau5, Skrillex was recently signed on a label with them. I use to work with Skrillex when he first left FFTL and started his music career as Sonnysound as well. A little tidbit, Sonny Moore owes me $30 still. I'm probably the most famous person you know. Not necessarily in terms of my personal fanbase, but my work and various collaborations with artists, and you're just a reminder of how much this forum has gone to shit. Get your lard off your video games, WoW especially.

This post was edited by Twipz on Apr 10 2011 09:35pm
Apr 10 2011 09:46pm
Quote (Twipz @ Apr 10 2011 07:17pm)
Most if not all sounds are custom created by me

Quote (Twipz @ Apr 10 2011 10:11pm)
btw I never said my sounds were "original", practically every sound has been created before, any musician of any genre should know this already.

Explain what this meant then? I have heard sounds that are EXACTLY the ones you used. If you create a sound originally it wouldn't sound 100% the same because something will always be a bit different.

Quote (Twipz @ Apr 10 2011 10:11pm)
edit2: and just to spout myself a little bit, because you've pissed me off a little bit, I have hookups to so many producers, artists, dj's, etc., whether its rap, electronic, rock, or me shitting on you, that I could shit on you from across the US.

I see your signature is deadmau5, Skrillex was recently signed on a label with them.  I use to work with Skrillex when he first left FFTL and started his music career as Sonnysound as well.  A little tidbit, Sonny Moore owes me $30 still.  I'm probably the most famous person you know.  Not necessarily in terms of my personal fanbase, but my work and various collaborations with artists, and you're just a reminder of how much this forum has gone to shit.  Get your lard off your video games, WoW especially.

So you "collab" with professional artists and producers, yet no one in the public knows who you are and the tracks you post sound terrible? You might be able to get away with that lie if your tracks sounded even halfway decent. Show me a track you produced for a professional artist and some proof of it being your work, otherwise this will be my last response to your poor attempt to look cool on the internet.
Apr 10 2011 09:55pm
my attempt to look cool on the internet -_-

Sure, I'll link you to some tracks I produced with professionals? When did I state I produced tracks with professionals? I have three tracks right now that are unreleased and unfinished from the smaller nationwide artists, and my work with Skrillex and the larger artists are not music production. This thread is yours buddy, lol, this forum is childish. nini herpin derpin
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll