d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Post A Song With A Scenario > 60-80's Rock Only No Need Spam
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Mar 3 2011 11:35pm
Name of the game

Pick a song with YOUR scenario on why the song was written

Ill start 'er off!

My view:

Your reputation is depending on this fight with Frank Zintaro at 3:00 in the back parking lot at Sonny Jim's Bar & Grill. Half the school is there and you can't back down. You do your best and succeed

Gold: 4,807.80
Mar 4 2011 03:20am
Great idea - Unfortunately for this, I cannot merely stick to 70s/80s rock but must further into the future, and deeper into the metals.

My View

Standing on the edge of the battle field, you and your 7 brothers are facing off against the evil Biebers, a verocious and vile bunch who have recently pillaged your home village.

Your family were slaughtered before your eyes - Lambs were burnt, women were raped, men were mutilated and after your 6 months training hard in the gargantuan and fear-inducing forests of "Amun NukRah" you are finally ready for battle.

As you scream charge, you and your brothers start charging down the hill. The wind is picking up now boy, the clouds are forming, the rain is hammering down, you feel the fire burn in the very depths of your soul! You raise your sword, send a fearfull battle cry and for your country and for your family, you take the vengeance much sought after!

*Note - the above paragraph all takes place from 1.50 to the end of the song*
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Mar 6 2011 10:52pm
lets get some more in here!
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll