d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Deaf Rapper. Sean Forbes "i'm Deaf"
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.19
Oct 18 2010 02:50pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 23 2010 09:05pm
I would say that's pure talent... if I didn't know how they did this...

it's the same thing they did for the autistic rapper... forgot his name 50 something.. (no not 50 cent lol)

they just record the words and the people mixing/mastering it just split the vocals and fit it to a custom beat for them... so really, he didn't have to do shit but record his voice rofl. smh
Don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool people can help these people achieve their goals etc but still... I see it as almost disrespectful to the people making the songs... producers are making them think they are super good but really people are just laughing at them basically. Kinda sad imo
Gold: 0.00
Nov 24 2010 12:03pm
Quote (Lyricist @ Nov 23 2010 07:05pm)
I would say that's pure talent... if I didn't know how they did this...

it's the same thing they did for the autistic rapper... forgot his name 50 something.. (no not 50 cent lol)

they just record the words and the people mixing/mastering it just split the vocals and fit it to a custom beat for them... so really, he didn't have to do shit but record his voice rofl. smh
Don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool people can help these people achieve their goals etc but still... I see it as almost disrespectful to the people making the songs... producers are making them think they are super good but really people are just laughing at them basically. Kinda sad imo

Notice how he has cochlear implants. He can hear.
Gold: 13.37
Nov 29 2010 01:36pm
heres a rapper who actually is deaf

Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll