d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > New Amp And Guitar
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.00
Sep 27 2010 11:48pm
Well since some douche stole all of my equipment not too long ago I am digging into my savings + some extra money from my paycheck from friday and getting some new gear.

As of now I am going new, just because I want the reciepts and recently got renters insurance, that way if I get broke into again my shit is covered. Getting the new Fender Blacktop HH Jaguar and an orange tiny terror 1x12 combo, which should be great for now, I tried them out together at guitarcent and loved the sound I got out of it. I will post pics once I get this shit at the end of the week.
Gold: 1.00
Sep 28 2010 12:22am
Quote (MyExitEmergency @ Sep 28 2010 12:48am)
Well since some douche stole all of my equipment not too long ago I am digging into my savings + some extra money from my paycheck from friday and getting some new gear.

As of now I am going new, just because I want the reciepts and recently got renters insurance, that way if I get broke into again my shit is covered.  Getting the new Fender Blacktop HH Jaguar and an orange tiny terror 1x12 combo, which should be great for now, I tried them out together at guitarcent and loved the sound I got out of it.  I will post pics once I get this shit at the end of the week.

I vouch the douchiness of the thief... I hope all turns out well, I'll be waiting to see the pics when you post em!
Gold: 23.00
Oct 3 2010 01:24pm
Quote (Fallout @ Sep 28 2010 01:48am)

As of now I am going new, just because I want the reciepts and recently got renters insurance, that way if I get broke into again my shit is covered.  Getting the new Fender Blacktop HH Jaguar and an orange tiny terror 1x12 combo, which should be great for now, I tried them out together at guitarcent and loved the sound I got out of it.  I will post pics once I get this shit at the end of the week.

I love the tiny terror :)
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll