d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Need Some Flstudio9/cubase5 Help > Yep.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
May 19 2010 12:42am
So, I created an arpeggiated noise in Vanguard VST, plugged into FL Studio. I recently decided I was going to move over to Cubase 5, and use that to host my VST's instead. Well, I got Vanguard up and running, selected my saved preset and played it. The timing sounds way off now, I don't know why. It still sounds fine if I'm using FL studio to host Vanguard, but for some reason if Cubase is hosting it, my sound is out of tempo! The fuck! I've tried everything to fix it, I even re-created my sound from scratch to the exact specifications it was made in FL studio with, and it's still sounds off. Is there a particular reason my sound is coming out off tempo? It sounds slower and stupid now, which is really frustrating because I put a lot of hard work into making this synth. Does Cubase have some kind of automated setting that slows your shit down? I can't find anything on the net about this. Help.
Gold: 70.00
May 20 2010 08:57pm
im not familiar with cubase but maybe there is a tempo setting that needs turned up. If not then direguard this
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll