d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Waddap
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 4 2010 10:48pm
i have this first act acoustic guitar that ive never used and just yesterday i decided to stop videogames and start playing it and its hella fun. pretty tricky for now :p is there any practice secrets that i should use to get chords down faster or what? i got G, A, E down. im still working on D and C is a bitch to get down. anyways, any tips?
Gold: 25.00
Apr 5 2010 11:58am
Keep playing the things you have learned over and over and over and over and....... you get the point. Guitar is something that takes time, so don't get frustrated and quit, and there really isn't any secrets to get it down faster. Although if you are serious lessons are a great idea for starting musicians.... although when I was 7 my parents got me a guitar and just decided to be cheap and not get me lessons, so I had to figure it out all by myself.... and 15 years ago it wasnt like I could pull up a lesson off of a webpage zzzzzz.. But regardless grats on learning the guitar.
Banned
Apr 5 2010 08:31pm
Quote (MyExitEmergency @ Apr 5 2010 09:58am)
Keep playing the things you have learned over and over and over and over and....... you get the point.  Guitar is something that takes time, so don't get frustrated and quit, and there really isn't any secrets to get it down faster.  Although if you are serious lessons are a great idea for starting musicians.... although when I was 7 my parents got me a guitar and just decided to be cheap and not get me lessons, so I had to figure it out all by myself.... and 15 years ago it wasnt like I could pull up a lesson off of a webpage zzzzzz..  But regardless grats on learning the guitar.

thanks, i have a close friend that is pretty damn good at guitar and he is teaching me some but i just need to learn to transition between chords faster, which i understand takes practice xD. i just recently decided that im tired of playing alot of videogames and i love my music and i just thought well, why not give it a try ha.
Gold: 1.00
Apr 5 2010 09:54pm
Learn the chords F, A, and G and play those in order and make yourself a theme song (:
Banned
Apr 6 2010 05:00pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Apr 5 2010 07:54pm)
Learn the chords F, A, and G and play those in order and make yourself a theme song (:

lol, will do
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll