d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > International Music Collaboration Project > Technophiles, L@@k
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 29 2009 11:57am
So I just realised how awesome electro/indie bands are and I tend to have absolutely nothing to do, so I want to start making music following this genre. I have top notch production equipment, I can sing, and I can play guitar. So, awesome. But I still want help since 90% of my musical creations are purely solo projects. It gets boring. So if you want a chance to be a part of something, and potentially make a substantial chunk of cash, read below.

I'm not the best at producing electronic beats, so that's where you come in. You create the beats, and i'll try and base the song around it, but I also want to be able to make slight adjustments, so we need to be using the same Digital Audio Workstation. This sounds like it could be a potential problem, but it shouldn't. As long as your DAW is compatible with Microsoft Windows, i'll go and buy it. I currently use FL Studio, but I can adapt.

Since there's no production cost, there's a lot of profit potential for this project. I'll be producing everything myself, and once we have enough tracks i'll be making a few CDs and promoting. I know absolutely nothing about myspace, but i'll also work on creating a page.
The largest problem with all of this is that I live in the UK and most of you live in the US, so shipping is really limited, but if we manage to gain a fanbase i'll ship you a bunch of the CDs and T-shirts or something and you can distribute them a lot cheaper than i'd be able to. We'll be splitting any earnings 50/50, minus the cost of the materials for CDs/Tshirts/etc.

If you're actually interested, PM me and we can trade samples of our work. Having Ventrilo or some way of direct voice communication would help, but it isn't really necessary.

I've posted this in a few different places, so unless you're talented, have time to spare, and aren't an asshole, don't waste your time PMing me.
Oct 31 2009 12:24am
bump
Nov 1 2009 10:11am
bump
Nov 2 2009 01:50pm
bump