d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Wu Tang Clan Aint Nothin To Fuk Wit
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 185.37
Aug 20 2009 03:44am
The game of chess is like a sword fight, you must think first before you move.
Gold: 481.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 20 2009 03:53am
Quote (N30M4NC3R @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 05:44am)
The game of chess is like a sword fight, you must think first before you move.

I respectfully disagree, sir. In a sword fight, one has but fractions of seconds to "think first" before they "move." If you do not act fast, it will be the death of you.

If I recall correctly, you have at least a few minutes to make a move in Chess without breaking any rules.
Aug 20 2009 04:02am
Quote (TheLordWeirdSloughFeg @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 04:53am)
I respectfully disagree, sir. In a sword fight, one has but fractions of seconds to "think first" before they "move." If you do not act fast, it will be the death of you.

If I recall correctly, you have at least a few minutes to make a move in Chess without breaking any rules.

Oh no, here come, the Wu Tang Shogun...

WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN TO FUK WIT
Aug 20 2009 04:13am
Quote (N30M4NC3R @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 06:02am)
Oh no, here come, the Wu Tang Shogun...

WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN TO FUK WIT

I'm afraid I am not familiar with this terminology, sir.

Would you please explain to me in further detail how the game of Chess is like a sword fight? We may enter a debate through personal messages, if you so desire, but leaving it here for the public to read is good as it may increase their knowledge on the subject.

I, for one, find Chess to be very unlike a sword fight. A sword fight usually means that two individuals are battling each other with a one-handed or two-handed blade.

Chess, on the other hand, sets you in a monochromatic grid-based world where you take command of an army consisting of 16 units (including King and Queen). Your goal is to put the opponent's King in a checkmate by forcing him into a situation that he may not escape from by the next turn.

Now, I should say... it's your move!

This post was edited by TheLordWeirdSloughFeg on Aug 20 2009 04:25am
Aug 20 2009 04:21am
Quote (TheLordWeirdSloughFeg @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 05:13am)

Would you please explain to me in further detail how the game of Chess is like a sword fight? We may enter a debate through personal messages, if you so desire, but leaving it here for the public to read is good as it may increase their knowledge on the subject.

I, for one, find Chess to be very unlike a sword fight. A sword fight usually means that two individuals are battling each other with a one-handed or two-handed blade.

Chess, on the other hand, sets you in in a monochromatic grid-based world where you take command of an army consisting of 16 units (including King and Queen). Your goal is to put the opponent's King in a checkmate by forcing him into a situation that he may not escape from by the next turn.

No shadows on my kicks, too much chi, horrific.
Aug 20 2009 04:37am
Quote (N30M4NC3R @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 06:21am)
No shadows on my kicks, too much chi, horrific.

It appears that your severe lack of intellect leaves you unable to properly respond to my attempts at engaging in a simple conversation with you.

Good day, sir.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 20 2009 09:58am
Quote (TheLordWeirdSloughFeg @ Thu, Aug 20 2009, 06:13am)

Chess, on the other hand, sets you in a monochromatic grid-based world where you take command of an army consisting of 16 units (including King and Queen). Your goal is to put the opponent's King in a checkmate by forcing him into a situation that he may not escape from by the next turn.

Chess isn't always monochromatic.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2009 11:25am
Love the Wu.

Chessboxin is an amazing song, but the whole album is amamzing.

M-E-T-H-O-D Man.

Hey you get off my cloud, you don't know me and you don't know my style.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll